Why the fuck does Adam Sandler dress like a 5 year old?

Why the fuck does Adam Sandler dress like a 5 year old?

Attached: a051glv5pyc91 (1).jpg (1080x1880, 1.02M)

looks like a chill dude

He doesn't give a fuck.

Whatever you say to him he can just brush it aside with his 500 million.

On that note he's really lucky he made it in Hollywood. This guy would be lucky to be a dishwasher if he had to get a "real job"

He's a tad too based, that's his problem

He wears shirts that his fans send him

Man I just want to be tall and black and forget about baldness

there's no reason for adam sandler to dress to impress

i started dressing like that when i got fat at 30, elastic basketball pants are your best friend once you get to fat for normal people clothes

Post your /fa/ and net worth then

kek ive put on 150 pounds in the last 2 years (140 - 290~) and as a newly inducted fellow fat person sweatpants with elastic waistbands are dope as hell too brother

i dont know how i see so many fellow fat brothers wearing jeans, maybe im just too used to basketball shorts and sweatpants now last time i wore jeans it was the most uncomfortable shit in the world

from the thumbnail I thought that was Christopher Watts

Having fuck you money is pretty cool.

Sandler is based does not even pretend to care gets paid to essentially go on holiday with his mates.

>On that note he's really lucky he made it in Hollywood. This guy would be lucky to be a dishwasher if he had to get a "real job"

user....

>Why the fuck does Adam Sandler dress like a 5 year old?

Because he's rich and doesn't give a AF.

the shirt is ok but the rest is bad. its gotta be a thing where that was the style in the 90s and he aint lettin go

Attached: EhgYLE0WsAAqdsE.jpg (719x1024, 106.4K)

He doesn't need to prove himself like metrosexuals and Eurofags

Eat less. Take less sugar in your coffee. Don't eat for atleast 2 hours before bed

or just EXERCISE

i dont really eat any sugar but my diet could be healthier i just drink about 6-18 beers a day

After 35 it’s a lot harder even when you diet and exercise I know you kids think it’s so easy but you’ll see when you’re an old fag also the older you get you stop caring as much