How would it play out if the UK government found out about the wizardry war in the last movie?

How would it play out if the UK government found out about the wizardry war in the last movie?

Attached: harry-potter-relikvie-smrti-i109896.jpg (462x1299, 200.36K)

cringe thread, op please dildo your anus with a cactus

Attached: 1614234935547.jpg (780x749, 125.91K)

Fuck you mate

Attached: 1587743051191.jpg (600x1323, 104.65K)

Jokes on you I'm going to shameless self bump

self bumping doesnt work newfaggot lmao
time for your thread to die

Nothing. They found out their Royals are involved in pedo rings and did nothing. They will just ignore it and hope it sort itself out.

Muggles would finally band together to wipe out the magic menace.

It's been a long time since I read those books but I believe the prime minister was informed about magical matters

What about the rest of the world and the wizard world? Isn't Voldemort a global threat? Why were only britbongs doing anything to fight him?

they were told about it in the books but david yates is the worst director still working today

>destroys a bridge that wasn't built until after when the movie was set
these films were a fucking mess

>"All this power and secrecy and yet you guys aren't constantly fucking kids?"

Probably arrest everyone for not having a wizardry loicense. If there's Muslims involved they'd just cover it up.

If you look at the Black family tree Rowling drew up, Sirius’ grandfather and uncle were both 13 when they fathered their first children.

Then explain how this thread came from page 10 to where it is now, retard.

>detail 99.9% of people didn't even notice means the film is bad
Top film criticism, user

OI YOU GOT A LOICENSE FOR THAT WAND?

No what makes the film bad is the excessive focus on the romance parts, the bridge was just a nice little shit cherry on top

Wild

Apparently American wizards and visitors are required wand permits. Ironic, considering the country’s real life gun laws.

Yes, the romance shit is obnoxious. Meanwhile actual interesting stuff like Voldemort's backstory, Snape and Malfoy are completely sidelined. I agree with that.

>Oi mate, ya got a loicence for that wand, innit?