What did Any Forums think of The Gray Man?

What did Any Forums think of The Gray Man?

Attached: 1652835278196.png (1280x720, 1.05M)

Disgusting evil trash.
Why do people still work with that fucker? They must know anything he's in will be shit

I love when he says "it's gray mannin' time" and gray'd those guys.

im about to watch it. im trans if that matters

Shit action scenes
Chris Evans ass shots Yikes
Ana de Armas ZERO ass shots, the Russo brothers as we see in the Avengers movies don't like women, especially the sexy ones, Scarjo was never hot and beautiful with them and now the same happens with Ana de Armas
Terrible plot
Crappy fight scenes with cut after cut in fight scenes, they seem to be very arrogant because they are making the same mistakes film after film and not evolving
movie after movie and not evolving

Why did Netflix expanded so much money with these two box office poison actors?

>Disgusting evil trash.
>Why do people still work with that fucker? They must know anything he's in will be shit
What the fuck are you talking about?

It was a mediocre "action" movie... something for zoomers and boomers who are still paying for netflix. I couldn't tell you what it was about because the entire movie was 3 pixels since netflix can't even play movies at 480p. Reminder, if you actually pay for streaming services, you are retarded and deserve to be killed.

it was gay, man

>Be called the grey man
>Wears a blue jacket

>Chris Evans ass shots
i MUST watch this

It was ok

the gay man

I look crazy good in this movie

the niece was too charming to the Goose

Attached: 7B231F07-362F-4D02-BF44-0C89D33BDB1C.jpg (1001x669, 495.51K)

OK, maybe I am the outlier but I thought it was pretty solid. No, it wasn't epic but it definitely kept me entertained for 2 hours. Feel like it is definitely lined up for a sequel. None of the truly evil characters died in the end.

russos should stick to green screen sitcoms

No these people are just dumb. It's a fun movie with lots of action which is exactly what i wanted and got.

>jaded and hardened cia boss who has seen so much shit over literally multiple decades and will do literally anything to anyone any time any where
>bad guy kidnaps someone who they know outside of work
>NO PLEASE ILL DO ANYTHING JUST DONT HARD A HAIR ON THEIR HEAD
this trope needs to die

Attached: pepe.png (1062x973, 808.84K)

Chris Evans

C

Anal de Armas got fat and she got her ass kicked in every single fight