John Wick: Chapter 4 teaser is out

youtu.be/f4ibxtijJws

Attached: john-wick-4-keanu-reeves-foto-divulgacao_widelg.jpg (800x450, 41.35K)

>John Reddit
I love how the first movie got endlessly praised for its realism in how John got tired and his enemies could get the upper hand on him but at this point he's survived so much shit he's practically just pure capeshit

>Donnie Yen
>Hiroyuki Sanada
>Scott Adkins
I can't wait for this movie.

This franchise has zero right being as good as it is

wow you are so unique and different

Attached: fcb.jpg (720x577, 24.25K)

>The Same Shit: AGAIN
Who the fuck really wanted this?

He does seem to have gotten a bit invincible. Still enjoyable fluff though.

Zoomers and millennials are like bears tied to posts who grew up tied to the post and assume it's still all powerful even when they become big enough to easily break free

All they want to do is play Far Cry 31 and watch John Wick 7 and a reboot of Star Niggers and an "adaptation" of Gay Faggot Superhero

>Donnie Yen
I will watch your John Kino movie now

Perfect move by a production company- make a violence-fetishizing, toxic-masculinity promoting movie that can still be accepted and consoooomed by the feminist Reddit crowd just because the main actor le heckin wholesome guy who rides the subway.

Only 1 and 2 were good

>who wanted another 2 hours of fast-paced, masterfully choreographed action
How gay are you?

I didn't really like this movie. The Analyst was a retarded character and it was lame they replaced Morpheus with some other actor

Reddit cineslop

1 was the only good one but i'll watch 4 because this shlock is better than most of the other shit hollywood puts out
>inb4 NO YOU CANT LIKE THINGS CONSOOMER

I did

not an argument

I was born in '90 so millennial, liked the first John Wick but after that let's have a new story/characters. HW is so obsessed right now with raping the same IP until it's long dead and no one with a brain gives a shit, but the movies still manage to profit on name recognition. It's a pretty disgusting model.

You fags are the reason we don't get new original stories like John Wick 1 more often.
>le epic action with the same characters and situations, over and over and over!!
Play Call of Duty if that's what you want. Movies aren't for you.

literally no one cares about that, just for the action

>revenge flick
>original
lol

Does anyone remember any of the Lethal Weapon sequels? None of these attempts to capitalize on the original ever result in a better movie. You could argue James Cameron came close with Alien II and Terminator II, but he significantly added to the mythology of the original. 99.5% of sequels are unnecessary dogshit.

Donnie "China Numba Wan" Yen. dropped!

So because the plot involves revenge, the character of John Wick and his mythology aren't original? Fuck off.

Nothing in John Wick is original. Just well executed.

So Kill Bill wasn't original either huh? Moron.

are they blocking bullets with katanas anime style?
the fuck

Attached: 1637041124037.webm (720x302, 2.5M)

Every action/adventure franchise that wasn't originally intended to have sequels has a problem like this

(you)

Why do Normies piss, shit and cum themselves over this slightly above mediocre series?

i liked the first one a lot. 2nd was good. 3rd made me cringe in theaters. a 4th is overstaying its welcome.

Kill Bill was a dumbass gender swapped Punisher movie. Simple as.

>Kino is actually popular because it's good
>Contrarian Any Forumscels inmediately being miserable cunts spamming r*ddit because they are socially inept
This board is so tiresome.

yes baby
thank you

are we just going to ignore that he ruined the matrix franchise for a shitty paycheck?

Their suits are lined with some bullet proof material.

What do you expect? they're still dilating after QA lost LMAO

1 > start of 3 > start of 2 > end of 3 > end of 2.

Kino

why isnt he in john wick 4?

Attached: REDDDIT.png (291x160, 105.85K)

Keanu wrote the matrix?

We don’t deserve John Wick