America cursed the world with capeshit and spaceshit. YOU allowed this to happen...

America cursed the world with capeshit and spaceshit. YOU allowed this to happen. The industry is fat with money because of who? YOU!

Attached: spaceshit.png (950x1640, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/whitegodlover
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>America cursed the world with capeshit and spaceshit. YOU allowed this to happen. The industry is fat with money because of who? YOU!

Attached: 1617817912818.jpg (1125x602, 74.31K)

Mark Hamill is the cringiest celebrity on twitter along with Perlman

Don't forget Patton Oswalt. Like a trifecta of retardation.

Take your pills, mutt. Your schizo is showing.

Seriously, what's with the correlation between gay shit and nazis. I guess I should say political extremism in general, there's a significant overlap with communists and anarchists too.

I suspect Hamill will start eating his own shit soon

I don't watch either though.

This faggot was picking cigarette butts out of trash cans a few years ago. Why would I, a grown heterosexual male, listen to this retard in any capacity? In fact I’ll be voting Trump and Red down the ticket come 2024 just to spite this beta male freak.

Why is he dressed like a 7yr old kid? No, really. Why?

perlman is based his account is satire

Wonder what he’s hiding that he’s acting like that. This type of obsession isn’t normal.

>People still unironically using "drumpf"
man, that's just bleak

trap culture, gay 4 pay, and memes = turns person gay

Attached: 15.png (1799x1739, 2.02M)

Ron has the worst case of TDS I've ever seen

Attached: Ronnie.png (633x765, 561.92K)

source on the girl with the ass?

too much time on the internet -> fringe politics and sexual deviancy

cringe, this is

dunno lol

No there isn't faggot, stop projecting.

I think it's some dutch chick with a non nude only fans

The Industry is OBESE with DINEROS

The fact someone took the time to make that image makes me think they're unreasonably angry and perhaps an incel, as well.

I hate fat assess and I don't drink but I love football. I also love Star Wars and superhero movies.

That bitch with tha fat ass is cope, large breasts will always top comically over-sized asses.

>no there isn't

Attached: 1609387926824.jpg (1000x500, 198.82K)

No shit dude, it takes one to know one.

only mentally ill people get into politics as a hobby

>implying it took any time to make

Extreme politics attracts disfunctional people.

>all lefties talk about is blowing up the system
>get mad when a handful of people disrupt the government slightly and celebrate an innocent lady getting shot by a cop
really makes you think...

daily reminder that Chad from that meme is like 5'5"

I've seen pictures on this site of unironic Any Forums femboys, there definitely is dude.

There's isn't one really. What you're perceiving is the relation between autism and being easily influenced
Peopled don't become nazi, commies or anarchists these days by anything organic
They're not recruited by neighbors, inherit it from their family or experience things that led to that path alone; they're influenced by online people.
And they're so easily convinced because they lack social skills or any sort of social life outside of the internet

Stonetoss was ratio'ing one on Twitter yesterday

>I've seen pictures on this site of unironic Any Forums femboys
post them then faggot, otherwise stop making shit up

Social media is a detriment to society.

I didn't save the pictures because I'm not gay.

>"Jaime, pull up those pictures of nazi soldiers wearing womens clothing... Damn that's crazy"

this one is real

Attached: lil donnie.jpg (1078x692, 122.82K)

Wrong. I have never paid to watch any of those movies

Did that jew got banned for spam?
I haven't seen his mass replies in a while

RENT FREE

Attached: file.png (785x757, 238.65K)

not him but here's 1 example of many
twitter.com/whitegodlover

Why are americans getting ostracized for demonstrating their rights?

Attached: 1646091497227.jpg (510x496, 42.15K)

Perlman is a chad jewish orc

What kind of person dresses like a burglar to eat like 30 pieces of popcorn while watching political shit? You Americans are something else.

Who were Trump's "minions"? Weren't they just people? Why is he so full of hate?

Chris Evans, Seth Rogen, the list goes on...

...what

He means the RINO Trumpists still in government.

Didn't see it at first but that definitely is a paltry amount of popcorn. That amount probably took only mere minutes for a small child to mine from the popcorn mines of Tel Aviv.

Take that Donnie
lol gottem

Do you think people are anti fascist democracy lovers "organically"? Do you think the because of the fact that people (are allowed to) knock on doors promoting the Democrats or Republicans those are "organic" forms of politics over others? You're an idiot.

During the bush admin, it was genuinely counter cultural to be against the war and Bush. That's the social context of the way these people act now.
These aging dorks think they're fringe punk rebels, hence the clothes he's wearing in that post.

did his car accident fuck him up that much

the car accident was trump's fault

>the popcorn mines of Tel Aviv.
QRD?

lol

Hamill is equal amounts cringe and based.

Attached: Gay.png (1228x674, 445.02K)

Elaborate on that

Absolutely based take

And they have the same exact political opinions as the CIA and ExxonMobil. Sometimes I wish I was actually a leftist, they have such good propaganda and pr and are completely dominating at the moment.

Is Chris Evans soi now? I thought he was based, based on his reaction over that “she’s a slut” joke with Scarlett Johansson

Half of the bus explosions are actually kernels popping

He's cringe. Based Ben knows what's up. Shalom.

Attached: based.jpg (1280x720, 180.01K)

>v*ting
>based

I can't hate this man.

They outsourced mining operations to Israel because it turns out the incel NEETs they recruited from American cinemas had a bad work ethic

He turned away from God publicslly to get invited to Hollywood parties. I feel bad for him desu he's going to go to hell for that.