You're just a sub. You can't give extra credit

>You're just a sub. You can't give extra credit.

Attached: 42mietkqtam01.jpg (500x500, 25.41K)

Your wife divorced you

>your dad got blown up.

dooley was based

absolutely. something beautiful about a teenager that just had no filter or self awareness.

what's the phenotype of the guy in back

Attached: 1617754439656.jpg (1175x818, 84.25K)

was it autism or sociopathic?

Samoan.

Stating how things are plainly and bluntly isnt a fucking mental illness you braindead retard.

>he doesnt know
you must be Always Unique, Totally Intelligent and Sometimes Mysterious!

showing no emotion and indifference to others suffering is a sign of mental illness, dumb dumb.

I am a former wrangler. We had this one, lets call him Mathew because that was his name. He could lay on his back and piss in his own mouth. The "mysterious" part was why he liked doing it in the cafeteria. He also wasn't intelligent in the slightest.

Your dad got fucking blown up in Afghanistan he looks like friend chicken without the skin now

too far Dooley.

No it isn’t. It’s a sign of being a jerk who acts indifferent to other people’s problems. Which is seen by many as a cool or desirable trait, which is why Dooly was one of the popular kids. At the coed sleepover the popular girl picks him to play 7 minutes in Heaven with. All of this probably goes over your head though because you’ve never been cool but you’ve convinced yourself that the way you are is the correct way to be because most people convince themselves of that.

what a condescending asshole kek

Yeah, he is like that guy at a party that I kill with a shovel.

He responded in kind, did you see the smarmy post he replied to?
Fuck off with your insincere pearl clutching.

did you see the post the smarmy post was replying too? stay in your lane sweatie

>being called "dumb dumb" is smarmy

what a crybaby hahahaha

You don't have a lane, shutin.
You just talk shit, get gaped then play victim.
>how DARE he mog me after i deliver my GOLD WORTHY BARB
>you're all SUPPOSED TO CLAP
Yeah there's a pretty clear reason that the reactions to you are universally negative.
What's worse than a prick? A smaller softer prick.

Attached: 1646906394936.png (295x261, 84.29K)