Why is every anime exactly the same...

Why is every anime exactly the same. It's the same cutesy looking animation and dumb plotlines to appeal to the most moronic of idiots thinking they're cultured.

Why would anyone watch some stupid show on Netflix like Extraordinary Detective or whatever that obviously just appeals to the most cringy of weebs

Attached: ply0947_fall_reviews_2019_tv_anime.jpg (1400x1400, 161.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DaVymkJe4JM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also how does anyone know anime but not about Any Forums? No one in real life knows what Any Forums is unless they're lying and no one wants to admit it

Hu

>youtu.be/DaVymkJe4JM
What the fuck are you talking about OP? Are you one of these cringe teens?

Attached: 1518682779109.png (612x612, 227.16K)

That's just shonen. The capeshit of japan.

Attached: Vinland Saga Vol 1 cover.jpg (1440x2048, 359.84K)

but my hero academia is a bad example of generic art direction. You could have posted any of the pedophile bait shows with little girls and glossy coom art styles, but you chose one of the like 5 animes that actually have a unique direction. Fuck you op

I wanna fuck that frog

Attached: 56b830f69d81eb480313101f5b8e1b3c.png (827x1039, 350.08K)

>posting anime on a basket weaving board
Look at him. Look at him and laugh!

Attached: F11F144C-4A71-4977-9B3C-D46DB9702780.jpg (1280x720, 78.77K)

Action sequences are cool. You can't get those anywhere else other than anime.

Watch Dorohedoro

Attached: images.jpeg-10.jpg (738x415, 84.8K)

Look at the characters. They look exactly the same as any other anime. Why can't they change up the fucking styles. It's the same fucking style with bugeyed bullshit made by gooks

>normalfagging
yep I clicked on Any Forums

You should try more anime shows. I've seen enough as a casual viewer to know there's variety in art styles and storylines.
People know about it- its infamous. They just don't regularly talk about it besides saying how its a cesspit (which is mostly true) or some other stuff related to Qanon or whatever is in the news. One time a friend of mine found out I go here and I felt ashamed and embarrased of it. There's a reason I come here to post anonymously, don't want to let people in real life know I come here though.

Attached: terriermon.gif (378x283, 2M)

Maybe understand what I'm talking about and shut the fuck up until then you stupid dumb low iq zoomer scumbag

could you at least mention what else you've watched if you're going to say it's all the same?

I see the appeal. This is what usually gets me to watch something, if I jerk off to a character enough I will try watching the show. It doesn’t always work out.

I figured that would be the case. People have to be hiding it or acting like it's this taboo awful place and you're awful for going there. I probably shouldn't have brought it up to people before but I just think it's retarded to be all hush hush about something that exists. It's just gay and I think it's dumb people have to act like they're above this place when Twitter and tik tok are worse cesspools any day full of people that need a bullet in their head

>Why is every anime exactly the same
they are ?

Attached: HOTD.jpg (3387x2400, 1.43M)

>Why is every anime exactly the same.
Because it's not and you're an uncultured swine. That's like saying "all movies are exactly the same." There's different art styles, different genres.

Shoujo, Shonen, Seinen, it all tends to have vastly different art styles. Shonen has a lot of shows about super powered people fighting, but you know what doesn't? Slice of life. There are romance series, there are horror series, comedy series. I could flood this thread with series that look and sound completely different from one another.

Is that what you want OP? Was this just a faggy recommendation thread you thought would get more traction if you wrote it as an attack? Because I'll do it. I'll post images and summaries of 100 different anime if that's what gets you off.

Attached: 955ae49a68648b931699a537e90e884b1416976678_main.jpg (1064x1596, 453.14K)

Anime, like films or tv shows, each fall under their own category.
You don't go autismin' around about how every movie from the same genre is the same because you inherently know that's how it is.

A thread with suggestive pictures of hot actresses died for this.

Attached: 1656461329991.jpg (400x384, 135.6K)

Attached: feraligatr-256x256.png (256x256, 58.29K)

What anime was this from? I remember watching it on Toonami