I have blue balls after watching this. I managed to avoid all spoilers for this. I only watched the first trailer...

I have blue balls after watching this. I managed to avoid all spoilers for this. I only watched the first trailer. And I’m watching this in theatres an hour ago, and the stable scene happens, and then aliens show up, and immediately in my head it becomes an instant horror classic.. and then it’s revealed it’s just kids in alien masks. And then it’s revealed the UFO is a wild animal and the whole point of the movie is them trying to get a photo of it..

Attached: B6FC882F-417F-4781-B1A9-923E33882D55.jpg (1280x720, 86.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animals.mom.com/jellyfish-sea-anemones-digest-food-6573.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

space jellyfish > midget ayys

Why do you watch nigger films?

So... it just has "The Village" twist? Thanks for saving me some cash user. I would have been pissed and made a thread about it.

>paying money for nigger movies

I was also underwhelmed. Especially because the digestion scene was so short and we don’t see what exactly happens inside the spaceship.

haven't seen it yet, but was thinking about getting a ticket. is it about black folk?

two main characters are black but it's not a racial film like Get Out

Yea the leaks were almost always right. Except I recall reading a leak about one of the chapters being about "white ppl bad" and I was genuinely surprised there wasn't a single white ppl bad scene in the movie.

The black peoples are the heroes l

>spoilers
Let me guess -- Wypipo is devils

animals.mom.com/jellyfish-sea-anemones-digest-food-6573.html

Checked

Attached: Indigo+ferret_8eb546_9698550.jpg (1200x733, 129.83K)

This movie is based. Probably going to match up with Top Gun in the box office. I have three tickets for tomorrow night and I'm so hyped. I love this resurgence of blockbusters that manage to bring people together. That's what film is all about.

what color are clouds? white....add it up

Actually no user. There were no racial politics in this movie to my surprise. No white ppl bad. It's a straight up movie about trying to get a photo of a ufo

Wow are you like 12? You idiots get excited for the most dumb banal stupid crap

Still never watching it

Imagine being this passionless. Bet you don't get invited much to the movies... or anywhere.

it won't even make half of top gun domestically.

Imagine wasting time with something this crappy and boring and pointless.. I feel sad for people wishing there was anything like old movies still being made when everything is sub Netflix garbage for 12 year old girls