Miles Teller

Could he be the next Brad Pitt?

What sort of roles would you like to see him play next after Top Gun?

Attached: 4CD28BA8-2B6D-4487-B2FC-844FC16F41AF.jpg (1170x1412, 1.08M)

how come so many hollywood white men are getting with latinas like gosling, affleck, teller etc?

His wife is hot

they’re not strong independant wamen

White women are so last season

White women are Cancer

because the good ones have wonderful bodies and cute voices while not being too different looking

His wife is white retard. Her last name is “Sperry”

Not hot enough to be Brad Pitt and has too punchable of a face. He’s probably a better actor though

>loyal
>family oriented
>mostly attractive
Obviously, I'm talking about actual latin women... not disgusting brown skinned goblinas that most people think of when talking about mexicans.

same reason will smith was married to one in Bright

>make you shave your facial hair

irrelevant. i just answered the question, retard.

Is there anything that someone has to do to be 'the new Brad Pitt' beyond having a certain facial look, decent height, and relaxed vibe? Seems like a low bar to pass compared to being the next Tom Cruise.

Did you even read the question or were you too retarded to get to the last word before answering? Teller isnt getting with a Latina.

I have seen a few men who had more punchable faces than Miles Teller.

He isn't that good in acting too. He is solid, but not very good, and mostly plays himself in every movie or show. But at least he can show how he is angry or glad when a script demands it, and it looks plausible.

No, he can't be the next Brad Pitt. At least, Pitt has some self-irony and can be funny.

One, she's white. Two, people having been speculating about Gosling's marriage for years because the age gap between them and his wife fucking every box office star in Hollywood before one decided to give her a ring.

why are her eyes so spread apart

this, but "definitely" a better actor

this
0/10 would NOT bang

>brown hair
>white

>hollywood white men
>Teller

Isn't he a yid?

Jesus, it took so many posts for someone to say this