Rich guy

>rich guy
>buys alcohol
>pours it into a separate container
>to then pour it into another container when ready to consume
why are movies like this

Attached: dec.jpg (225x225, 7.63K)

I do that and I'm poor

The bottles look like shit and come in all different sizes and styles. You get a matched drinking set that looks nice.

>mixing your girl a jack and coke with your accidental piss decanter

you shouldn't put whisky in decanters

those look much nicer than the branded bottles desu

You do that with your lower quality whiskey you give to less important guests so they don't know how cheap it is.

The expensive stuff you leave in the bottle and show off when you drink it so they know how good quality it is.

This THE thread?

>why are movies like this
they couldn't get any brand to buy that specific product placement, and they aren't going to give away free advertising

why

Why not?

i'm not sure how it's hard to understand that some containers look better than others

>what is decanting

Clever.

Attached: 1601900567020.gif (322x242, 1.51M)

what isn't decanting. performing needless rituals is decanting, the question is what started it

i can't remember but you have to believe me

Some men, men of influence, men of potency, can afford many containers
Some men.... if we should call them that...... cannot

For filming purposes it works because you don't need to worry about branding or having the prop department make a fake whiskey bottle, you just buy a cheap decanter and fill it with apple juice.

In irl you use decanters because they look nice on the shelf but you fill them with cheap whiskey so no one knows what it is and you can pass it off for good stuff.

The real good stuff you keep in the bottle in the back of a cabinet somewhere that guests aren't aware of so that some asshole doesn't help himself, then you bring out your $3000 bottle of whiskey when you really want to impress someone

drinks contain sediment in the bottles, pouring into another bottle filters out the sediment. this is more of a thing with wine desu but it's the same concept

i dont

>this is more of a thing with wine desu but it's the same concept
It's not. Fermented drinks =/= distilled drinks.

doesn't exposing drinks to air make them start to go off?

yeah this is pretty reasonable, case closed.

I do this but with bulk food

Yeah, a 30 dollar glass or crystal decanter or tumbler is for 'rich guys'. You're really killing it in life chud. You didn't even know the word decanter did you? You filthy little worm you.

Attached: 1642880736260.gif (720x406, 3.25M)

That's because men, powerful men. Not just rich. But with genuine power, do it out of purpose. Each element serves a specific purpose and is used accordingly. Only subhuman faggots chug whiskey out of the bottle and then put it down or leave it for later as your spit festers, pollutes and ruins the drink in the bottle. You poorfags probably don't even know how much of your own spit poisons your shitstain plastic bottles that you keep drinking out of and refilling over and over without changing or cleaning them. Powerful men are intelligent enough for sanitation and everything in their life serves a purpose. What purpose do you serve besides shitposting?