Untitled

Attached: 1658521580874808.jpg (877x1024, 134.52K)

Attached: F590AECB-DBB4-4C8C-919F-0F5D1374DDBA.gif (550x550, 1.39M)

USA is quite a sad state right now, and China has all the same problems and more dialled to 11, albeit less worthy for sure (no troons/faggotry/nogs and liveleaks got shut down so less fresh hilarious deaths content)

You CHUDS are STILL spreading toxic dangerous transphobic misinformation? That's it, no more Mr. Nice Guy -- ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

MAYONNAISE CHUD, your toxic rhetoric will NOT divide us.

Mayonnaise CHUD, we do not forget. We do not forgive. You have been warned.

We are the Chudbusters. Mayonnaise Chud of Chuddonnaise, consider yourself WARNED. This is ChudWATCH.

Chudbuster OUT.

wazzup beijing

*less meme worthy

Westoids are the trannies

I just had to pay 55$ to fill my compact sedan today, this was after a 1$ / gallon discount

It's sad that LiveLeak is kill. Those random Chinese death videos were FUCKING KINO.

based and marxist pilled

China fears the US actually. The US represents a nation of a people, and not a party. Detractors will attack me because I am right.

China is a paper tiger, only people that take them seriously are stuck in the 90s Nick Land bullshit.

based

>Republican hands posted this

Chud here, this post has scared me so much that I know that my beliefs are wrong, and I will correct them in the future. Thanks Chudbuster!

If this were true the US wouldn't be doing everything in their power to contain them.

>a nation of a people
People who are ready to kill their neighbor over trivial bullshit because the social media culture wars have completely broken their minds. Admit it, it's over. You have absolutely zero chance against a cohesive, industrious nation like China.

I think you mean paper dragon, burning itself.

China has never won a war

Any day now, China will collapse

When will Xi Jingping avenge the death of his brother Shinzo Abe.

I-I'm not mayonnaise s-shut up

2 weeks

And yet it has survived and outlasted many other empires while the US was almost toppled by a ragtag bunch of drunken schizos on Jan 6.

I am

Attached: Mayonnaise Chud.jpg (1280x800, 103.52K)

LOL

After the Cultural Revolution, there is no Chinese culture in mainland China. Just materialistic swine.