Why wasn't "Crazy Joe Davola" used more in Seinfeld?

Why wasn't "Crazy Joe Davola" used more in Seinfeld?

youtube.com/watch?v=dwHlko8X-uw

Attached: download (5).jpg (201x251, 7.27K)

Tbh I don't think he was as funny as the more used chars like George's parents and Newman. Though to be fair I feel like they overused some characters who were about the same level as Joe, like Jackie Childs.

Joe had more range though

I honestly didn't like Crazy Joe Davola and often skip those episodes

How can you skip season 4 episodes? Every episode is a cracker.

Sic semper tyrannis?

They should have shown them getting raped in prison after the finale haha.

wow ur funny!

Jackie isn't in many more episodes than Joe. Counting the finale, he's in 4 or 5.

Honestly, George was just as crazy as Joe, maybe even moreso. Due to flanderization he turned into a total psychopath who didn't care about his fiancee dying, pretended to be a cripple, and told a coworker he fucked his wife during a work meeting. He was always a neurotic asshole but by the end he was legitimately insane and it's kino.

Attached: george_crippled.jpg (480x360, 10.43K)

George had it more together

Dont fall for the 16:9 meme

Attached: seinfeld pothole missing.jpg (3330x1054, 719.15K)

the right looks better

Zoomer eyes

Why can't they just have black bars on the side or something? I'm a brainlet when it comes to electronics and digital media.

We can but people go schizo over black bars so they change the aspect ratio instead

Sounds like a retarded thing to go schizo over. Why not just sell the tv with a set of curtains or shutters that can be pulled over the sides then?

They can, it's called pillar boxing.

Retards see it though and think that part of the image is being "cut off", so services will crop it down to 16:9.

>Why not just sell the tv with a set of curtains or shutters that can be pulled over the sides then?
lmao

>Why not just sell the tv with a set of curtains or shutters that can be pulled over the sides then?
Holy based. Nice quads btw.

>Retards see it though and think that part of the image is being "cut off", so services will crop it down to 16:9.
American education strike again!!!

go to bed kramer

so was she attractive or not? AND WHY DID NEWMAN BREAK UP WITH HER?

Attached: 3726104[1].jpg (905x540, 25.49K)

She wasnt woman enough for Newman

He was my favorite Seinfeld side character, could have easily held his own spinoff series.