Why are you so short?

>why are you so short?
Why are they like this?

Attached: a2465a2e0c394136a7f3bc759c11e98a--carrie-fisher-princess-leia.jpg (736x341, 39.28K)

insecurity and projection because women are smaller than men
a man in a city of women would be like a giant in a village of gnomes

She was a bitch, but to be fair she had just seen her planet get blown up and then was tortured by the Empire. She doesn't even have a mattress or a change of clothes apparently.

It's a fucking joke. How sensitive are you?

yet she still manages to be sitting tilting her ass upwards begging for a dicking

The best way to insult someone is to criticize something that they are actually insecure about.
But I mean come on man, in this scene she thinks he's literally a soldier of the empire that she hates, why wouldn't she make fun of him?

It was a reference to Bigger Luke.

Stormtroopers have to be a certain height and Luke looked off being shorter than the basic stormtrooper.

I understood that reference.

She said "aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper"?

Idk man, Lucas is a boomer and it was a different time. Height wasn't really such a big deal, as there were no incels, just extroverted guys cruising down the main street of Novato. I guess the real answer is that teasing and making cracks with each other is how you start to glue characters together. Something like that. Like I said, it was a different time.

Height is still not a big deal. Only on circlejerks like Any Forums do people take it seriously. Fat jokes on the other hand seem to be on the way out.

I guess what I'm saying is this breed of painfully shy, brittle, vain, self-conscious male was nowhere near as extant or relevant at the time as they are now.

Even the nerds in like American Graffiti (or revenge of the nerds) still have a chutzpah which is unthinkable today.

Yeah I guess the internet is turning people antisocial.

How would you be sleeping in this situation?

Well stay here and rot you stuck up bitch

Attached: images (8).jpg (273x206, 7.53K)

I got the impression she's been roasting the fuck out of everyone she's met.

>Governor Tarkin! I should have expected to find you holding Vader's leash. I recognized your foul stench when I was brought on board.

So yeah she's probably in her cell all day, take pot shots at her interrogators because they've gained weight or could do with a haircut.

It's funny because Luke was the protagonist.

*unzips dick"
I'll show your anus how short I am

>Shouldn't you have bigger tits?
they hate it when you turn it around on them

Exactly. Star wars is Lucas' version of Flash Gordon, but with more post-modern flair sprinkled in.
Instead of being a timid damsel, Leia is a resourceful and spirited soldier.
Instead of being a swashbuckling chad, Luke is a naive farmer still finding his way in the world

>somebody get this walking carpet out of my way
Yikes. Isn't she a diplomat? Was Alderaan racist to Wookies? Is that why the Empire destroyed it?

Attached: star-wars.jpg (500x283, 15.89K)

And yet she had the hots for him... Until he was retconned to be her brother