Who will you choose to support?

Who will you choose to support?

Attached: ch.png (1271x543, 541.82K)

Left. I recall her in something I liked, but I don't remember what it was. Either way left.

i dont support women. They are self destructive

Rape the one on the left, kill the one on the right. Pay alimony to none.

Olivia Cooke
Sickfu from Bates Motel

Attached: bates-motel-olivia-cooke-in-una-scena-dell-episodio-the-box-della-seconda-stagione-371035.jpg (965x643, 172.42K)

Left gets canonically raped by King's Landing. They won't show it in the show though

That's where I remember her from. I'm on her side.

They are pushing right as Dany 2.0 so I am inclined to prefer left.

Is that Greta Thunberg? Good for her finding more acting roles!

It's a classic Bait and Switch to lure in the Dany fans. Right is going to be more Cersei than Dany. She literally has 3 bastard children like Cersei. One of them is named Joffrey as well lol

Green. Aegon II deserves live longer.

>trying to manipulate Any Forums with pretending like it's already decided that everyone will be watching it

Try harder, rabbi. The villian is the palest whitest of the two with blue eyes. The hero is the most brown-looking with brown eyes. That's how you people play. I'm not watching that shit even for free.

Attached: 1447450966818.jpg (413x395, 15.09K)

Also depends on which fruit. Some fruit has enzymes to break down protein-like papain in papaya- and won't work in jello unless cooked first

The hot one

>The villian is the palest whitest of the two with blue eyes. The hero is the most brown-looking with brown eyes.
It's literally the opposite schizo

Cersei was a better character than Daenerys desu

We already know Olivia Cooke wins (posthumously, through her son)

she's trash

Attached: 1650206510511.jpg (1200x1702, 267.12K)

ahhh noooo photographed with another actor!!!

In the short story, the Blacks had the best supporters:

- Roddy the Motherfucking Ruin and his Winter Wolves
- Addam of Hull. His loyalty was unquestionable
- Cregan Stark whose balls and humility was so immense that even Aegon III let him administer justice to Aegon II's poisoners

We do?

Alicent on the left died of fever while confined to a tower. Rhaenyra on the right was fed to a dragon. Fever beats dragon.

How will the dragon swallow her big teeth?

Rhaenyra wins through her sons, not Alicent. Alicent's line completely dies out