The shill wasn't lying. This is actually pretty comfy, and not political at all. The only race that comes up is Italian

The shill wasn't lying. This is actually pretty comfy, and not political at all. The only race that comes up is Italian.

Attached: the bear.jpg (474x711, 73.21K)

>comfy
the show is constant anxiety and tension and intensity

it was good, I liked it. Episodes 7 and 8 are pure kino

>le chicago reference every 2 minutes!
>cousin, family, family, cousin
the dialogue is shit

Yeah but then they learn a lesson and the tension is released.
Someone was being an arsehole and another guy was struggling internally, then they both get over it and the lights turn back on.
He reads the suicide note and finally lets himself cry and finds all the money they need to solve all their problems.

If only the real world worked that way.

You need to watch more shit. You don't know what bad dialogue means.

thats what makes it comfy user. Maybe i'm romanticizing my time in kitchens but that anxiety, tension and intensity feels like home to retarded wagies that work in kitchens like this one.

Sydney fucked up. She was in the wrong.

yes - it weirdly captured that high tension / no payoff you get in a restaurant gig. It felt real. The way people bicker but then go back to joking with one another is too real and I loved it.
She sure was but I think she kind of knew that in the end. Otherwise we're gonna see her fuck up royally in the new season and I cannot wait

Being impatient in the kitchen is a good way to make a lot of mistakes. She'll learn.

the cousin thing is my only gripe. It's very jarring with what is otherwise good dialogue

Main character is 10/10 casting, and he carries the show. Le old latina sassy bitch interaction with Sydney was bloodrushingly infuriating, which I guess was kinda the point. Some pozzed shit in there though, like the fight outside the kitchen and it's two supposed white drugdealer gangs and young strong black womyn comes and kumbaya's the conflict away with sandwiches. The episodes written/ directed by the creator focus on Bear's story mostly, which is when the show shines. there's like 5 episodes written/directed by some random women, and there's some insufferable shit in there. The cousin is also way too overtly irrational and annoying, it comes off unrealistic.

I agree with every single point. In fact it felt like Sydney changed drastically in some episodes (I assumed its because different director) and that kumbaya scene felt so fucking dumb. Those "gangsters" were listening to her like a bunch of young teens who got into trouble.

>(((STORY EDITOR)))
Imagine writing a script and having two women come and insert they're psychotic babblings on behalf of corporate agenda, into the story you've been working on for years, and going along with it because it's the only way it will get produced. So you end up with a Frankensteinian monster of your original vision, regretting you ever made it in the first place. Working for Netflix must be hell, if you're actually remotely creative.

Attached: ((())).jpg (566x147, 15.27K)

It's comfy in the sense that you're safe at home watching others sweat, toil, suffer and bungle under pressure, and it ends for you when the episode ends.

>IS THAT A JEW IN THE FILM/TV INDUSTRY
>AAAAAAAAAA IM LOSING MY MIND

>not political at all
Yeah OK OP

Attached: totallynotpolitical.jpg (1557x732, 98.28K)

I'm vegan, can I watch it without becoming nauseous?

next line was pretty funny though, kek

Attached: cut1.jpg (1550x726, 105.49K)

Funniest thing is that people will think you've edited these. Snyder-cut part made me kek out loud, but holy shit this entire line makes 0 sense, also how many people did even get what snyder-cut means?

I genuinely hate when shows reference the city they’re in all the time. Nobody who isn’t from that city gives a single fuck about some literal who bar downtown or some gay monument

>The people he's yelling at.
I guess you could explain it by saying that the guy shouting is a legit double digit IQ normie, but it's very out of place and silly. Needed less of this and more delicious food kino. Maybe s02 will be better

Attached: kekaroo.jpg (1569x730, 144.4K)

>oh shit we’re making sandwiches
>we need a French brigade
>I hope the dishwasher makes donuts
>yo Rick hid our profits in the maters

Is that Lip?

>queue 400 chefs who all miraculously browse Any Forums going on a tirade about how anxiety and stress inducing kitchen work is and how anyone who hasnt worked in a kitchen just cant understand the atmosphere