What does Any Forums think of The Dark Knight trilogy?

What does Any Forums think of The Dark Knight trilogy?

Attached: 71XKdxX0IYS._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1500x710, 157.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KE7yZYupOOk
youtube.com/watch?v=bfqYdon7hSw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

10/10
11/10
-10/10

For me. 8/10. 9/10. 6/10.

>t. small guys

Batman Begins is the best

>Begins
First act is half kino half garbage. The training sections are all great but the flashbacks are trash
Second act is pure kino
Third act is half kino half garbage
Worst fight choreography known to man, makes Whedon's look competent
>TDK
Absolute kino from start to finish and still the greatest superhero movie in history
Fight choreography still sucks but is a huge improvement from Begins
>TDKR
Solid first act, mediocrity from there on
Batman has like 5 minutes of screen time in his suit
Soundtrack feels like a rehash 70% of the time
Big guys

>7
>7
>4 or 5
TDK didn't live up to the hype and Begins isn't talked about enough, however TDK is still a better movie. TDKR isn't even worth talking about aside from Baneposting, that movie is a snoozefest

Love it but Dark Knight Rises has so much stupid shit in it i can't believe it's the same team that made it. I have to believe Nolan was trying to make a bad movie on purpose.

And the FOR YOU meme isn't even in the top 10 of ridiculous, retarded shit that movie does.
youtube.com/watch?v=KE7yZYupOOk

Attached: The-Dark-Knight-Rises-Robin-HEADPLAY-Joseph-Gordon-levitt-1-6-FIGURA-ENV-O-LIBRE-en.jpg (750x1126, 124.8K)

I need to see TDK again, but aren’t “X-Men: Days Of Future Past” and “Logan” contenders for best superhero movie of all time?

DOFP has a few great scenes but I don't think it's a legit contender. Nothing with time travel ever really makes sense
Logan is a good choice but I think it shits itself in its final act. Meanwhile TDK's ending surpasses kino
I would say Into the Spider-Verse is a pretty good choice other than TDK assuming identity politics haven't fried your brain

i like the third one where Scarecrow shows up again and he's on this mad pile of desks

that's it really

>“X-Men: Days Of Future Past” and “Logan”
Not really, maybe Spiderman 2 and Joker.

This. It needed about 2 more drafts and it could've been legitimately great. It was also prescient considering what happened in 2020.

I was really hyped for The Dark Knight. More than any film I've ever seen. Then went to see Rises and this fucking scene happened and I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Probably the dumbest scene in movie history. Never saw Rises again after that.

>Never saw Rises again after that.
I have only because it's so bad it makes for a good movie to laugh at. The drip in quality from the previous two movies is baffling.

Attached: tdkr .webm (1280x720, 1.61M)

the "Bruce Wayne?" scene with the flashback is more on the nose

like jesus christ Nolan even if i hadn't seen Batman Begins, i'd get it

how did he get behind the tank

what

6, 9, 8

Attached: 2D4F15EF-FD6F-4807-8636-B795AEAFB559.jpg (400x400, 23.34K)

What about the part where Joseph Gordon Levitt reveals to Bruce Wayne that he knows he's Batman because he has the eyes of an orphan or some shit

don't remember that

you got a link to the scene?

I don’t think it shits itself, and the time travel in “DOFP” makes sense (it may be a bit clunky at first though.)
I may have to see “Spider-Verse” again but from memory I don’t think it’s as good as it’s made out to be. I like Noir and Doc Ock but that’s about it. It just feels kind of incomplete or something of the sort. Maybe I’ll have to see it again though I’d rather see “TDK” or “Spider-Man 2” again.
I’ll have to see “Spider-Man 2” again, from memory it’s definitely pretty good, but “Joker” I don’t think is anywhere near a contender; it’s technically not a “superhero” movie (“comic book” at most) and it doesn’t really have anything about thematically that speaks to superheroes and comic books.

Overrated shit.

With pleasure
youtube.com/watch?v=bfqYdon7hSw

Attached: tdkr bts.webm (1280x572, 698.88K)

Childhood is believing TDK is the superior movie, growing up is realizing it is true because BB is not a movie but one of the best kino experiences.

Dark knight rises is one of the worst movies I've ever seen

>OH N-

I'm with you, brother.

Attached: batman begins.jpg (1080x665, 65.4K)

Pure kinography

>2:31
>chair_creasing.wav
>teleports upright

nothing personnel, mr wayne.....