Untitled

Attached: 1658408691405559m.jpg (1024x966, 89.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/climate-environment/2022/07/20/uk-extreme-heat-records-europe/
imdb.com/title/tt0087015/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>right click
>save image as
Why is this so hard?

But red color on map and serious tone of person on tv scary

It's cold as fuck where I am basically summer has been canceled.

same thing in sweden

2016 = normal
2022 = RED INFERNO HELL ON EARTH AAAAHHHH

but temps are the same

Many such cases!

Attached: FYNd4-BXoAIVTJD.jpg (680x678, 116.14K)

I like how it's blackest in London and Birmingham

>24C

Its too hot for to watch television.

>blackest

fix your monitor

Gotta scare 'em while they're young.

Literally had such a shitty summer here, barely any sun, constant rain etc and we get like 4-5 days of heat now suddenly there is a problem? Every other year it would be celebrated, we are supposed to get good weather in summer that's the whole point.
This was also nice heat, usually when it's this hot it's unbearable but I could go outside and do stuff without collapsing

Who do chuds blame this on since they think climate change isn’t real

the sun
also I blame scientific billion dollar resist capitalism corporation for destroying trillions of acres of carbon trapping pasture land to plant their shitty agent orange sprayed crops

Spain here literally the same.
In fact they claimed we surpased the highest temperature ever recorder in the history of our country, meanwhile in 2010 we were 3 degrees above said temperature. You can even check in the data in the bbdd of Ministerio de Agricultura y Pesca, Alimentación y Medio Ambiente and compare. Such bullshit

you can't read

image on the right is doctored but go off orc

Attached: FX278S3XkAE3fuL.jpg (596x675, 60.99K)

Blame what on? We got one week of summer weather during summer in the UK

Also what they failed to report is how on the very night the heatwave ended we have below average temperatures and are still having them. It's 20c here now, quite low for late July this is more like spring weather.

Cool it with the racism.

Exactly, summer is absolutely canceled now. It's cold as fuck at night now.

Climate change isnt real
The pic shows this. In 2009 it was 35 degrees, and happy pic of a sun
Now its 33 degrees and theyve got a red / black heat map to cause fear

Its getting warmer on their stats because theres more thermometers in hotter places linked to software constantly monitoring their temperature. For example, in 1950 there was probably only a handful of thermometers in britain, needing manually checked, and kept in cold random places. Now, weather enthusaists have them in extremely hot places e.g their car or black back garden with an app constantly monitoring it. Then the jews and leftist morons think the temperature is rising

The same people who get scared and cry about stuff like this are also against nuclear power for the same reasons. Ironic that they're causing the most environmental damage than any other group in history by opposing nuclear.

What the fuck is a "chud"?

UK recorded its highest ever temperature a few days ago but yeah keep on being retarded.

Why would they bother NOT lying when there is zero consequence for lying to your face?

washingtonpost.com/climate-environment/2022/07/20/uk-extreme-heat-records-europe/

It reached 40c in UK in 2022 tho, which was an all time record.

The picture you posted is either cherrypicked or completely fake

Climate Change is fake until the """solutions""" to Climate Change are being pushed as hard in China, India, Latin America, Africa, etc. as hard as they are in the West. Until then it's a ploy to sabotage Western economies and industries.

It's immigrant blood

They lie to us, we know they're lying, they know we know they're lying, but they keep lying to us, and we keep pretending to believe them.

Kek

We live on a floating rock that’s being heated by floating ball of nuclear shit.The fuck do you think is gonna happen?

Key word here being recorded? See my post up a bit as to how they manipulate recordings
Every cunt and their granny has a thermometer now, linked to apps that record its highest temperature. Also conveniently placed in heat traps like back gardens in a warm area or in cars. Did the people in 1920 have this? No , they had a thermometer maybe at a weather station or at a university or some shit, indoors, and only noting temps when a man happened to read it and note it down.

>guys check out this isolated fact. This means all my other facts are correct and all my political policies must be implemented.
You are beyond retarded

>nooo you can't just cherrypick single facts and create a narrative around it.
hmmm

Attached: 6795679789.jpg (900x900, 63.38K)

>www.washingtonpost.com/
Well it HAS TO be true then!

Funniest part? said temperature actually was happening in 1957 and 1964...I'm lmaoing my ass right now. Cero accountability
But is a pretty smart tactic, 1. who is going to check the official data? nobody but some retards like me, 2. who is even to remember what the news say in one or two years? nobody so they can keep claiming we beat every record despite the numbers being lower

Jesus christ you faggots are retarded

>If we make the map red it means it's really hot

Attached: 1658447223002816.jpg (908x1010, 129.92K)

AHA, JUST AS OUR CLIMATE CHANGE PRIESTS, UH, SCIENTISTS, PREDICTED

COLD WEATHER IN SUMMER IS JUST ANOTHER EXAMPLE OF MAN MADR CLIMATE CHANGE

RELINQUISH YOUR CARBON AND GIVE US CONTROL AND WE WILL SAVE YOUR LIVES

It's a bad ass creature in a 1980s film. imdb.com/title/tt0087015/
Some reason people think it's an insult.

Attached: sjw.png (306x291, 13.9K)

the image on the left is fake by the way

the bottom image is showing overnight temperatures, not day temperatures

based, climate denial hastens the anglo man's decline and i'm all for it

no, the pic must be true because it aligns with my contrarian attitude and only big media manipulate, not my Any Forums bros

Images of maps with temperatures and suns during a heatwave is fake? It has never happened?

Its the same dude? damn looks like 20 years of difference

The Media is the enemy of the people. This is true in every modern western state and nation at this point.
The blood of Journos bathing the Earth is the only solution.

>The temperature is....LE HOT!!!
And? Records get broken all the time. In 2021 Joey Chestnut broke the world record for eating 76 hot dogs in 10 minutes. Should I suddenly start panicking that all the hot dogs in the world are going to be eaten by Joey Chestnut in a few years?
It's the same with record temperatures. Throughout the past, present and future there are going to be record breaking highs, lows, wind speeds, earthquakes, eruptions, tsunamis, etc. This doesn't mean the world is coming to an end.
In fact, I'd think it's pretty cool to have experienced a record breaking high.

>For example, in 1950 there was probably only a handful of thermometers in britain, needing manually checked
I don't disagree with your sentiments and youre right about the number of thermometers increasing and being placed in stupid locations, and we have far more heat-absorbing concrete and asphalt around now, but min/max thermometers have existed for a long time.
Yeah you gotta check them manually and reset them but they will record the lowest + highest temperatures since they were last reset.