>his smile and optimism: unchanged

Attached: file.png (1200x675, 754.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TC5n_5jdkxo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the autism test that broke Any Forums

>oh yeah that happened

youtube.com/watch?v=TC5n_5jdkxo

this was so weird when it happened. People on twitter would dig up shit on anyone criticizing Smith and try to cancel them. The most notable was Zoe Kravitz, who they were calling a pedo

people ran to the defense of Smith in the weirdest way and thought it was actually romantic how he stood up for his wife instead of embarrassing

The only thing wrong with this scenario is that he laughed at first and only got upset like a trained dog when his wife appeared to be upset by it, and then overcompensated to cover up his laughter. If he had just gone up there and hit Rock right away, would have been completely justified. Comedians think because they live in an effeminate universe where everyone is sucking each others dicks or shitting on each other for "banter" that you can just say whatever you want. We need to bring back getting hit for words.

Reddltors are cucks, they are obviously going to leap to the defense of another cuck.

Nothing is more pussy or retard nigger tier behaviour than losing your composure because of what someone says to you. Weak.

>that's a work brother

Attached: People's eyebrow.jpg (750x1334, 67K)

What do you think Rock was expecting when he saw Smith walk up to the stage?

it was staged calm down

nobody said anything about reddit retard

he probably thought Smith was coming up there to joke around or even fake slap him and walk back to his seat

>I'm okay with people mocking my wife
cuck

having a wife means you already cucked yourself.

The moment you realized most actors are gigantic faggots compared to comedians

point still stands

>TREES ARE GREEN

Someone post the edit, I think it was with pepe and the janny

This is what incels tell themselves to sleep at night

I mean, he's kind of right though

She's eventually going to cuck you

ok bud enjoy fucking one woman until you hate each other or get bored of each other, like most marriages, you're not special.