SIX SEASONS AND A MOVIE

SIX SEASONS AND A MOVIE

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.56M)

the weakest of the Reddit Cinematic Universe shows

Abed is literally 90% of people on this board, don't larp

I wonder if they'll settle down for a direct to a streaming movie? It's been so long since the disastrous season 6 that literally only people who ever got to season 4 knows about the "6 seasons and a movie thing" because let's be honest, community was only ever good for the first 2 seasons.

Season 3 was the peak, chang dynasty and the AC school was fucking hysterical

hate this reddit shit

>arab
Maybe during Euro hours

Chevy was the only good thing about this show, i stopped watching after they fired him

Feel sorry that there isn't enough Mexican representation for you Ameribro

>why don't you come to my office tomorrow and see "whazzup"

Attached: file.png (362x204, 76.14K)

the stuff behind the scenes with Chevy was even funnier

>During an appearance on Howard Stern's Sirius XM "Howard 100" radio show Wednesday, actor Joel McHale told the shock jock about his frequent clashes with his former "Community" co-star Chevy Chase. McHale also said Chase would use the "n-word" while filming the series.

>"You shouldn't be throwing [the 'n-word'] around on set," McHale said when asked by Stern about Chase's alleged use of the racial slur, "When he said [the 'n-word'], I was like, 'We are now at Def-Con 1."

>McHale also alleges that Chase said he had special permission from late comedian Richard Pryor to use the "n-word."

Attached: 1619267720064.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

Thanks gringo

Lmfao so he wasn't even acting

Not really, as it went along they simply began to rely on references and scene recreation more and more it really wasn't worth sitting through it.

SO THEY DO EXIST!

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 77.75K)

its never happening

Say what you will about glover but fuck this song is a banger

Attached: file.png (896x504, 583.5K)

Attached: Alison Brie Community S06E12.webm (1280x720, 3M)

Attached: Gillian Jacobs Community S04E12 [00.08-00.12].webm (1920x1080, 2.95M)

>chang dynasty and the AC school was fucking hysterical
that was the shows decline

I respectfully disagree

Attached: Alison Brie Community S02E22.webm (1920x1080, 2.79M)

when?

Posted without comment

Attached: file.png (2044x1145, 2.2M)

nice deflection abed

this show just made me sad once they all start seperating, im an autist who hates change dont fuck me up like this

Me too buddy

Dan Harmon was one of the worst showrunners ever, constantly behind schedule, kept making the cast work late.

An old hand who really didnt need to be doing the show, Chevy was the only one to call him out

Unintentionally, his incompetence gave us one of the best on-screen bromances though by pitting troy and abed together

Britta went from the worst character to the funniest to the most boring

>Have a character whos meant to be the youngest and most innocent of the cast
>Cast a woman who consistently busting out of her top in every scene

The fact the bromance was intended to be Troy and Pierce shows how little he knew

Me and my friend unironically do the troy and abed handshake kek