What are your favorite existentialist movies?

What are your favorite existentialist movies?

Attached: 1658452293188077.webm (540x960, 2.7M)

>no mention of a gf/wife
there's your problem

Lmao whats he doing in front of the stove

>no woman in his life
and there it is.

>we're a generation of men raised by women
>I'm wondering...

thinking about him propping up his phone and hitting record just so he can stand there like a faggot

>nooooo I cant party all day and watch cartoons and smoke weed, I have to suffer a minor amount to provide myself with basic sustenance and lodging
I hate these sad saps, life is what you make of it

>let me get a degree and job doing something I don't enjoy
>don't develop skills or qualifications while employed to increase earning potential
>no hobby
>WHY AM I NOT HAPPY?!
The modern male is truly a pathetic thing

Let’s not pretend like thrashing in the wage cage isn’t soul draining

well duh look at his spindly arms lol and evidently he ain't a drug dealer so he's shit outta luck

Getting some degrees

He's channeling Travis Bickle

Attached: 1658463715744.png (1024x576, 775.73K)

I,I,I,I trying focusing on something other than yourself you narcissistic faggot. And God would help you if you actually sought him out.

Just don't work. I read lord of the rings for two hours at work yesterday then went home early. Nobody noticed. But I'll still collect that paycheck and enjoy it.

Same. Always wild to me to try and actually imagine what it's like to just sit there knowingly doing this stupid shit for a minute, probably thinking in his head how deep it's gonna be when he puts his shitty text over it.

his grievances are hard to take seriously when he's recording himself like he's in some dramatic movie. He's pretending to stare into space while he is just thinking "god this'll get so many likes"

Society is collapsing

Attached: 1630627111940.webm (360x640, 2.53M)

he could hit the gym
with those spider fingers he could wrap around the bar three times over for extra grip

I PUT MY HAND ON THE STOVE
TO SEE IF I STILL BLEED
AND NOTHING HURTS ANYMORE

You'd think he'd at least put on a less wrinkly shirt for his whiny attention seeking video of himself.

You can always start your own business or join the military. But that would take you putting in some effort and we both know that won’t happen

get a different job. Maybe even become a manual laborer, your perspective will change. Take breaks, relax. Wagiedom is self imposed.

I don’t but I still hate having to answer to someone along with all the other standard wagie shit (pointless meetings, clueless boomers, performance reviews, etc)

you don't need a degree or job to do the same thing everyday

Kek

>imagine thinking life is anything but pissing away time

Attached: screenshot023.jpg (3838x2158, 869.29K)

I’m much more successful than you

Attached: 1733A6C7-6F98-48BB-97E5-D563FF350F5C.jpg (1244x298, 32.83K)

You know quite frankly I am very easy to make happy. I could get drunk and watch tcap videos for the rest of my life and eat something delicious and that would be enough for me. But I know that society, and your immediate family, expect you to do and be better. You can't *just* accept your life as it is or be happy but conforming, you HAVE to always grind for something better, least you be judged. And it's impossible to not let the perception from others affect you.

Triple that and you’ll get just below my salary and bonuses next year. You won’t believe me but it doesn’t change the reality of it. And add a zero to that number to get my net worth so far

The job I currently have is extremely easy. It's from home, I receive at most 20 customers a day on a busy day, 10 on lazy days, and unless I'm a complete fuck up I don't see them firing me. However it does fuck me up that I feel like I am getting comfortable with the whole useless office job that really has no value to society.

Wagiedom is entirely necessary for most people unless you’re a trust fund fag

You know someone is hollow and empty when they feel the need to do shit like this. If you weren't so insecure you wouldn't feel the need to do this (assuming its not a LARP)

>noooo I was supposed to be the main character