So he moved all the way from Stamford to Scranton (150 miles), only to quit on his first day...

So he moved all the way from Stamford to Scranton (150 miles), only to quit on his first day? Did he move house to Scranton? Did he sign a long term lease? Did he find other work in Scranton? Did he move back to Stamford to find work there?

Attached: lh4tr47lytv81.jpg (447x422, 22.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm0116151/?ref_=nm_mv_close
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don’t get it why did it quit because Michael made a joke about him being fat what an oversensitive bitch

Is that Gizmo?

Well it was more than just a joke. He tried to physically force the guy up on a table making him reveal his inability to lift his own weight in front of everyone.

I would have loved to have Michael as my boss

>I’m under this. I’m caught under this hock here

Attached: 440E6D0B-41D3-4985-8D10-C410FB5970A0.png (680x1069, 640.48K)

What kind of diet do I need to attain this form?
The man is huge.

Become a janitor on Any Forums

>This was considered comically fat in 2007

I love super obese guys who try to style their hair as if they're not comically fat

Not a chance this actor can still be alive right

Why couldn't he just say leg?

What kind of haircut are fat fucks supposed to get?

I knew this fat fuck in college who had honestly immaculate style, hair always great, clothes were always stylish, but he was just so fat, like how can you put all that thought into your appearance and just not put down the fucking fork

Mike Bruner, whose credits include playing Fatboy in "Fatboy" and Adult Dave in "Eating", appears to still be alive.
imdb.com/name/nm0116151/?ref_=nm_mv_close

Mullet

None. They should let it grow, seeing that they dont care how they look, just let it all grow out

Lmao his IMDb profile pic is him dead on the ground apparently

Where did you go to school? This might’ve been me. I have since lost 70 lbs, though.

I always want to admire them but then I hear their heavy breathing just by walking down a hallway.

went to school in ann arbor, doubt it was you but props either way

Some people no matter how much they exercise or eat good will still be fat. Can’t do anything about being born with fat in your DNA it’s your fate to be fat

>immaculate style, hair always great, clothes were always stylish
someone tell him