Hugh Grant Leads Shortlist to Play Disgraced Prince Andrew in Jeffrey Epstein Film SCOOP

>The film will tell the story of how the BBC secured the 2019 Newsnight interview with the Duke about his friendship with the convicted sex offender. In the interview, the Duke denied having slept with Virginia Giuffre, who had accused him of abusing her since she was 17. He also refuted her claim that he was sweating profusely the night of the alleged assault, saying it is impossible because he "cannot sweat." The infamous interview, conducted by Emily Maitlis, is widely perceived as a remarkable feat for the program and an ill-advised move by Prince Andrew, who has largely disappeared from public life since the interview.

collider.com/scoop-movie-prince-andrew-scandal-hugh-grant-in-talks/

Attached: Scoop.jpg (640x427, 33.77K)

>He also refuted her claim that he was sweating profusely the night of the alleged assault, saying it is impossible because he "cannot sweat."

Is it possible to learn this power?

>The film will tell the story of how the BBC secured the 2019 Newsnight interview with the Duke about his friendship with the convicted sex offender.

Attached: funny-man-snoring-bed-116275042.jpg (1300x957, 76.52K)

literally u wot

I don't understand why everyone obsesses over this part. It's a real condition.

lol that dude is done for

Attached: 2500.png (700x420, 614.28K)

Because he was literally dripping with sweat while he made such a claim.

Fucking sick piece of shit
How could one do harm to such an angel

Attached: 29393851527326.jpg (640x360, 23.95K)

SHE WAS BARELY ALMOST TWO YEARS OVER THE AGE OF CONSENT YOU SICK PERVERSE PEDOPHILE

Is Hugh Grant considered attractive? Because my girlfriend has a crush on him.

is hugh grant actually this hard up for cash that he'd play a pedo?

wow she looks like she is being horribly abused. I think all of epstiens girls could have just said no Im going home.

Who the fuck watches this shit? A headline dominates the news cycle, then less than a year later, they decide to make a feature-length glorified reenactment. Fucking why?

He was when his hair bounced. He's also renowned for his charm though, so he was good at stretching his effect for a good amount of time.

People can change their minds you know, maybe she wasn't even expecting sex
Get off the internet

SCOOP? Not a great title. How about 'The Diddling Prince Who Couldn't Sweat'?

he's perfect. he had his own sex scandal.

Attached: skynews-hugh-grant-divine-brown_4857597.jpg (2048x1152, 221.06K)

>The film will tell the story of how the BBC secured the 2019 Newsnight interview
That's the least interesting part of the whole story though. What it really needs is a comedy satire with an unsweating Andrew eating a hotshot in pizza express.

>An actor had gay sex
Whoa, stop the presses

yes i'm sure she thought a bunch of rich old guys wanted to fly her to a secret island for massages.

Too long
>Prince Diddler

Now that the dust has settled, what the fuck was he thinking?

Not clever enough.
>The Diddle Prince

me on the right

he wasn't though.

In an ideal world, he would'vebwen charged with rape

I think he found out that he liked fucking when he was coked up and wasn't as picky as anyone thought about where his dick got stuck

Shit that's pretty good

He wasn't thinking, he's just high test.

>people getting charged based on association.
>ideal

Attractive women are used to receiving gifts just for being pretty

How much for a blowjob?

Why not an attractive tranny?

She's not a tranny, she's just black, a lot of them kinda look like men.
He already had Elizabeth Hurley waiting at home, it wasn't about fucking something attractive, it was just about fucking any bitch. And this bitch was hooking nearby so fuck it. It was a high test sexual emergency.

>have literally the only 10/10 in bongland
>fuck HIV laden black twink from the LA slums cause you just "need a hole"
Straight people are fucking wierd