Galadriel a CUTE!!!

Galadriel a CUTE!!!

Attached: 1658437573015045.webm (1920x1080, 2.15M)

post the dancing webm

She's extremely cute but I'm still not watching this shit show

imagine ___ _______ _______

Why didn't they bring back Cate Blanchett for the role? I don't think anyone can do a better Galadrial than her.

^

bring back Cate Blanchett
I didn't know galadriel was a benjamin button elf

Attached: cate-blanchett.jpg (650x650, 75.54K)

I will now watch your Amazon Prime Rings of Power.

lol shes fat

the only thing better than pale fat white girls is pale fat korean girls

This is unironically a man.

>5"3'
Fake Galadriel

I agree OP but I wouldn't even watch this show for free, which is what I'd have done anyway but hey ho. funny how there's a surge in
>I'm definitely going to watch this now
threads too

I know a girl that looks exactly like her whose boyfriend is an ugly hapoid

Why is Any Forums head over heels over this 5?

Can someone edit the logo in the top left so it's Brazzers logo instead

As an Englishman, I'm entitled to a Welsh gf.

Attached: 1622999851186.webm (604x850, 1.87M)

Attached: 1622726205101.webm (800x800, 3M)

extremely bland looking white womyn. Pajeets really go crazy over women as long as you have pale skin. God I hate sharing board with these troglodytes.

ok but you have to be willing to raid a welsh settlement, kill a welsh lord and take his daughter as a concubine. are you ableto do that?

I will learn Welsh for she.

Attached: Welsh alphabet.jpg (1024x769, 242.37K)

I've reached a point where I'm literally attracted to everyone and everything. I'm peak coomer at this point.

I don't think that constitutes coomer. I'm the same but I don't rub my dick until it's bleeding everyday.

Why are Welsh girl so cute?Hips perfectly designed to bear a white man’s offspring

shills can't say any of this:
>dude!!!! Look at the autistic level of detail they went into when producing the new LOTR. Check out these intricate costume designs. They actually used this new innovative technique to film this scene!!! That's really interesting.
so they say this:
>this girl pretty, this girl in show, this girl make dick hard oh yeah baby!!!! I'm watch this show and coom. You like to coom?! Watch show!!!