The ufo itself is a monster

>the ufo itself is a monster
Not gonna lie, I thought that was cool as fuck. Decent movie

Attached: 0FEFA3F7-6DB4-4CE3-B14A-D8EEE1602D97.jpg (1080x1350, 1.18M)

literally the barnacle from the half life games, not that that's a bad thing

Attached: GloomyIckyDungbeetle-size_restricted.gif (260x219, 3.17M)

You fucking asshole you just ruined the movie for me

I had IMAX tickets for tomorrow morning. Unironically kill yourself you fucking douchebag

The moment that guy mentioned UAPs then it was pretty certain, Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon is much more vague than UFO(object), UAP implies the “ship” can be a being of its own

>Maybe ytpipo were the real space monsters all along

>browsing Any Forums before a movie comes out
You did this to yourself user, actually
>browsing Any Forums at all
I don’t know how anyone else can use this board other than to discuss a movie that just released

>"I will cast abominable filth upon you, Make you vile, And make you a spectacle."

Attached: 1568340899638.png (500x464, 586.62K)

Attached: 0E262128-EBBA-4064-9F7F-C42AF8C7B335.jpg (907x1360, 221.89K)

Spoil the whole movie, I'm not going to see it.

What was the point of the Monkey shit with the asian dude?
It does seem connected to the monster at all.

Wypipo is the real cosmic horror

It was a great blockbuster. His best movie. The theme of exploitation was well done and didn't focus on the 'black' side of it any more than the other examples. The visuals at the end were really striking. If you don't go into it expending some huge twist or anything crazy it's very enjoyable, no reason to be harsh on it.

Huge monster in the sky looks like a spaceship but is literally just a big animal in every way.

Do people not pay attention at all. The movie is about cycles of exploitation. Think!

>what color are clouds?
yeah just ignore the subtext

Pretty sure he feels some connection with the alien in the same way he did with the monkey. He seemed pretty close with the monkey and it was ultimately taken away from him, so he tried to recapture a similar relationship by feeding the alien, pretty sure he’s the reason why the alien feeds on horses

I loved how after the creature transforms it's eye keeps fluttering and focusing on its target. It was a really fantastic creature.

Yeah, it was like something from Final Fantasy or an anime, really unusual for a live action film. Loved it.

My sister is obsessed with subtext and speculation to a degree that's just a little bit irritating. She looks for it absolutely everywhere, constantly, to the point where it doesn't really feel like educated guessing at all and more like just reaching for it wherever it could possibly be.

Occasionally while watching a movie she'll lean over and whisper some kind of guess or assumption she has over where the movie is going that's so clearly based on speculation about subtext or intent rather than what is actually happening in the movie and it just has me like ???????

>or an anime
The incredibly blatant akira shot at the very end

It was fucking boring as fuck

wtf I do the same shit with my friends.
I hope I'm not annoying.

How is it like an animal? Do you see organic bits?

Can I fuck your sister?

i thought the scene where the main character went into starbucks and it was implied that everyone was racist against him was a bit on the nose

Take this but it’s very flat looking (no mechanical parts, just a very round saucer), with a hole at the bottom, you eventually see that the saucer looks “leathery” (its skin) and at a point you see its innards (how it’s feeding, like a throat)

Forgot image, it also transforms into some giant butterfly looking thing, presumably to gain an upper hand, as the characters figure out not to look at it, it essentially grows an eye to better look at the characters

Attached: 54BEEC42-65F5-4DF8-A954-D06D91C36643.jpg (816x598, 114.56K)

OJ, the main character begins to suspect that it's not a spaceship after seeing it moving more like a predatory animal than anything else. Later on, You see it eat 40 people at once and you're given a pretty excruciating shot of a woman being slowly forced into its throat and seeing the digested remains of someone within and it cuts away

It's mainly organic, but some of its structure is very mechanical in appearance. It has something like a camera shutter as an eye/mouth sort of thing. My belief walking out of the theatre is that its completely organic. It's not even clear we're meant to think its an alien as opposed to some random cryptid.

How about you spoiler that shit you fucking asshole I dont get off work for another three hours and I had been looking foward to this all week. Seriously, fuck you. I bet you thought you'd be all hip and with it and talk about it with your Any Forums bros. You ruined my fucking evening you neet piece of shit.

Oh great they invented UFO vore.

It reminds me of a jellyfish but adapted to drift in the air instead of the sea.

And that monster is a White person