OOH LOOK AT ME AND MY TINY BRAIN, IM SO LE DUMB, BECAUSE I LOOK AT A SCREEN AND DON’T THINK...

>OOH LOOK AT ME AND MY TINY BRAIN, IM SO LE DUMB, BECAUSE I LOOK AT A SCREEN AND DON’T THINK, GUESS IM DUMBER THAN A DOG! IM SPECIAAAL!

This post was made by /lit/ - Literature gang.

Attached: EC50844D-60B4-4D4E-A81F-2D00CAA87171.png (496x445, 240.32K)

There is no "Sneed" equivalent in all of literature. You are a failure.

Wow you are fucking seething, smooth brain.

I look like that and say that

But seriously, when you compare ganes, tv, and books, which is the highest form of entertainment? Which is best form of art?

*games

>he just sits there and stares at a screen because he's too dumb for vidya
oh no no no
Any Forumschads stay winning

Attached: 1558012814632.png (396x385, 116.43K)

>reading books

Attached: time enough at last wife.png (419x573, 283.65K)

It’s books, duh.

It's all mindless fodder. Fiction literature is just as dumb as movies, TV, and games.

I don't play vidya but do read a lot & watch tv & movies, kino only of course. Why act like all of these things don't compliment & enhance each other?

Music + your own writing trumps all. Then literature, then video games, and then tvmovies

Stop reading “Urban Literature”.

>Quantavarius walked in. You could see his giant dick. Samsaratisha mouth like started watering and shit. This bitch was droolin cause Q’s game was tight as fuck. Then he fucked her. Then gun shots went through the damn walls in the room they were in! “Aw shit, fuck you niggaz!” Q jumped out the bed and pulled out a gatling gun he kept under his bed and shot back at them niggaz. Bam! Headshot! Bam! Another Headshot! Bam! All head shots! But then he looked out the window and realized he shot his own brother! “Damn. Fool ass nigga tryna hustle.”

imagine cucking your own imagination

Attached: tv tards level 4.png (579x177, 61.69K)

Books are better.

im unironically level 5 therefore superior
images are a waste of processing power

And yet you can imagine flopping penises with exact precision

I have a hard time believing 2, 3, and 4 exist. Either you can picture things or you can't. Why would there be arbitrary limits to what you can picture in your mind?

I wish zoomers cucked their own imagination. Then maybe they would stop starting every condescending statement with “imagine not sucking fat cocks like me”

I like tv and movies but reading is very relaxing.

Attached: 1658435488998388.jpg (1080x1080, 780.82K)

Attached: o14kfgjzy0py.jpg (920x343, 44.79K)

You cunts all complain day in and day out about how terrible modern television is how all your favourite franchises have been ruined by the Jews yet if somebody even dares say you'll find more entertainment reading of an evening, you lose your damn minds.

Why read when you can imagine your own stories? Reading can be just as bad as watching tv.