Why are they so terrified of a masculine hero that they must demonize him and insult the fans who do like that type of...

Why are they so terrified of a masculine hero that they must demonize him and insult the fans who do like that type of hero? I thought a guy taking out corrupt 1%ers would be lauded by these people? Not to mention the show is legitimately good entertainment.

Attached: muhrightwingers.png (1867x830, 1007.1K)

It's average at best. I'm convinced Amazon is shilling this shit here trying to appeal to conservatives.

because they know they deserve to be killed

>there's a new show out and people are talking about it
>gotta be shills
take your meds or kys

But average in this below average times is still good.

Yeah Jeff Bezos is shilling it in Any Forums, I think Elon Musk posts on /o/ too

>written by Nick (((Schager)))

Attached: 88749102-01c5-4ac9-a819-0b62f432b203_1524065597.png (200x200, 92.75K)

oy vey killing people who deserve it is antisemitic!

>Chris pratt
>masculine
Yeah okay

Don't worry bro he promised to stop attending church. You can like him now

It's fucking awful but you fags spammed it hard enough that I actually watched it.
I guess the shills win

He killed a lot of innocent guards too

isnt overthrowing the powers that be left-wing since roe v wade

Who knows the firmware needs to be updated every few days. I don't know who's jewing who anymore.

>unhinged right-wing revenge fantasy
Kino and I already want a second season.

It's called 24 and they made 9 seasons of it.

If you're protecting evil people from the consequences of being evil, you aren't innocent.

If they made the exact same show, same plot and everything with a female protagonist, this kike would be shilling the hell out of it and calling it empowering.

Stop listening to (((critics)))

>EAT THE RICH
>uh... not like that chud

These faggots don't know what it's like operating downrange with your brothers. We had rules over there

If this article is Amazon shilling it worked. I watched the show because of this article. If it makes the left mad you know it must be good. It's like how you used to know a comedy show was funny because the Christian parent groups would protest it. Every time this type of person is upset, you just have to watch that thing to see how good it is. Whenever they support something you know it's terrible and you can just save your time.

Why do you read 1 ragebait review and think it's representative of every opinion everywhere? Movie reviewers gargle shit for breakfast by definition, who the fuck cares what they think.

I have a hunch Pratt sort of wished he joined the military, and doing these roles and paying his respect is his way of "doing it". He's done a few of these roles now. Of course they had advisors on set but he probably knew some basics from before.

Attached: 277805420.jpg (720x474, 22.78K)

Yea but everything makes them mad and not everything can be good. We are talking about people who get sent into a frenzy when they see a white guy walking down the street. The show is OK it's average, but that just looks really good because everything else sucks ass.

I think that's also true about the people that praise these kinds of shows.

fpbp, qft

Yeah, i wish i had joined so it is true for me.

How is it a hunch when it's plain as day?

right wingers have victim complexes from their suicidal god

I digress. Pratt does it convincingly and great, he spoke of his military friends and how he just really wanted to get this show done.

Same guy probably loves john wick