If this show builds up to it properly...

If this show builds up to it properly, Daemon vs Aemond is going to be the single greatest moment in live action ASOIAF universe

Attached: Screenshot_20220721-155910_Brave.jpg (1080x589, 271.9K)

For sure. The white men will definitely be allowed to shine in this show.

>here's that kid I was telling you about

Attached: 520f9ec25ac820ca961f84d7b497755f616788a9-1080x565.jpg (1400x788, 72.45K)

It’s going to be shit, just like everything else HBO has put out (except raised by wolves) since getting acquired by AT&T

I'm looking forward to this but why do the Targs look so weird? Not just the men, but the women and children too. Like lets say hypothetically that this show gets as big as GoT, could you really see these faces being plastered on every poster and billboard around? I get that they're supposed to feel like these different beings but I always imagined them looking more attractive than unsettling. Maybe I'm just being a coomer but why is Dany the only fuckable Targ? I should want to fuck them all.

Attached: house-of-dragon.jpg (1920x1080, 234.39K)

I like Euphoria, The White Lotus, Peacemaker, and Love Life. If we're counting films then Snyder Cut, The Little Things, Kong vs Gojira, and Dune were good if you enjoy the respective genres.

a more realistic take on in bred royals

This is the character that's being pushed based on the trailers. Could you really see this being plastered everywhere? I mean I know it's just a still but cmon, they gotta be hiding something. I'll just hope for the best and assume that this means the higher ups had almost zero input on this.

Attached: Princess-Rhaenyra.jpg (1200x676, 100.45K)

LITERALLY WHO?

that's just the younger version of her character
We probably wont have many flashbacks if any after the first season

Attached: Rhaenyra Targaryen.jpg (1000x1400, 265.04K)

Idk but dragons vs dragons sounds hype no matter who's riding them.

can someone explain the setting/story of this to a retard who has only seen GOT and no books or other side stuff

This is only going to be GURL POWER shit isn't it

its a prequel, before the timeline of GoT

dios mio.. If they don't at least make the sisterwives hot then how is anyone supposed to root for them?

History of the Targs leading up to that dragon war that's briefly mentioned in the show.

>Aemond is just Daemon but with a misplaced D

BRAVO YOU STUPID AND LAZY FAT FUCK

i gathered it's a prequel, how far in the past? characters i would know?

why bother with prequel shit, we know the outcome

>The series takes place 200 years before the events of Game of Thrones during the reign of King Viserys I Targaryen, ultimately leading to the Targaryen civil war known as the Dance of the Dragons.
Assuming it starts breifly with Aegon's conquest and leads to this with the final episodes flashing forward to Roberts Rebellion.

That's usually how it goes in reality as well.

Meh, those dragons are nothing compared to Ancalagon.

Attached: file.png (2456x1000, 667.06K)

Who?