Kevin Smith

What does Any Forums think of Kevin Smith?

Attached: images (1).jpg (1080x1440, 343.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7L9io-b9Uew
twitter.com/AnonBabble

being completely serious but what the FUCK is that expression trying to convey and why is it used by men in photos all the time

Hes half the man he used to be

God i hate him

i'm going to murder him with my bare hands

He's only made one decent movie his entire career, I'm only reminded he exists when he inserts himself in other people's business like when he made Bruce Willis' illness announcement about him. Fuck him.

post the tweet that generations will study in the future

I don't like his movies but I watch a lot of videos of him just talking at panels and after his movies.
I like a person who seems like theyre good at speaking their mind, hes a really good storyteller

Attached: Netflix Anime shows.gif (480x270, 1.05M)

Fat Kevin was pretty ok
Skinny Kevin is no bueno

Entertaining storyteller. At least back when he was fat and sweaty. He's a passive aggressive faggot.

Why does Kevin Smith browse Any Forums and why does he constantly make threads about himself?

had his niche but lost all talent after drug addiction. judd apatow is his spiritual successor, smith should have retired after Chasing Amy, although I personally like Zach and Miri which is made together with the apatow alumni. anyway today he is a bumbling stoner ruining what's left of the view askewniverse, although it seems he will always have fans for some reason.

Clerks is a masterpiece, but it's kinda sad when a director peaks with his first movie.

Do you think he's still p0wning his wife's brown and taint area?

>but it's kinda sad when a director peaks with his first movie.
That's a Canadian post dude. Get your leaf shit outta here.

he's cuck personified, he needs to either fuck off and just live his life privately OR just get fucked up by a gang of apes, aping on his fucking skull with workboots on.

never had an interesting idea, not a good director, cannot handle social media due to genx mind virus

Love him or hate him or have no respect for him, you have to admit, he understood black people

youtu.be/7L9io-b9Uew

Singlehandedly predicted the wave of blackwashing of post modern Hollywood with blacks flocking to fill white roles.

his idea of wearing 2 mask on a solitary run on a mountain was genius, especially when he ran into the faces of unmasked runners to scream at them.

p0wn

This