Different races coming together to form of a fellowship

>different races coming together to form of a fellowship
Did LOTR have a diversity message?

Attached: file.png (1926x797, 1.83M)

No matter what race you are, as long as you're white everything will be alright.

Somewhat. He believed that the different races should be friends and help each other in times of need. He also believed that races naturally stuck with their ow.

I mean yeah of course, one of the big themes of the books is how despite their mutual distrust and (to some extent) scorn, elves, dwarves, men, and hobbits all come together to fight Sauron.

Attached: 1655995593155.png (1609x653, 98.67K)

I just love the fact this shot looks like shit but because of the script, acting and overall soul of the movie we just ignore it.

Me on the right

white is a bullshit term made by non-whites (spaniards)

It's just about fantasy races uniting against a common enemy. Please fucking stop.

If this is so diverse then why does Any Forums like it but SJWs hate it?

Because Any Forums doesn't like black people
and
SJW are obsessed with black people.
I don't wanna be American centrist, but extremist pull your parties way too hard into one side.

when did he say to flood his precious romanticized traditional england with pakis and shitskins exactly?
lmao

Attached: keep-england-white.png (600x319, 59K)

I'm not American but there is nothing wrong with media that portrays only white people, conversely I think it's fine if media portrays only blacks like Fresh Prince of Bel Air. Right now the only extreme side with influence in media are those who dislike white people.

the whole world wants white people to be casted in their movies. Only mutts here in america complain about "inclusivity". It's bullshit.

Attached: 564.png (512x468, 163.01K)

>He also believed that races naturally stuck with their ow.
no evidence for that, incel

umm.... sweatie... this is not Tolkien.
I assume you are american and don't know anything about England - this is a picture of Winston Churchill.

yes

yes that's a real politician, while Tolkien was some white-guilt cosmopolitan faggot fence-sitter. correct

>i regret that I appear to have no ancestors of that gifted people
Lost immeasurable respect for him when I read this the first time years ago, but this is just how they are. i mean imagine an english person saying this about english people.

You really think elves would be bothered to cooperate with dwarves and humans. What kind of liberal fantasy hogwash do you believe in.

Yes, Tolkien was just another midwit obsessed with linguistic.

I am so high right now that all these dwarf manlets are supposed to save us or something.

Attached: Capture.png (182x336, 128.49K)