Alice in Wonderland

What is the underlying meaning of the story and the strange characters she met?

Attached: Alice2-740x493.jpg (740x493, 59.16K)

I don't remember. I think it was a dream or something? Maybe the meaning was that dreams are weird

Unironically? Cunny.

Attached: 1654448313131.webm (600x600, 2.92M)

That absinthe causes hallucination.

Cute!!!

They each represented a different type of psychosis

There isn't one. It's just supposed to be a fun, whimsical adventure.

Its just an imagination story.
There is a theme that creativity is as if not more important than memorization at least poetically.

>There isn't one. It's just supposed to be a fun, whimsical adventure.
That's if you're below 13 years old.

Alice's Adventures in Wonderland represents the child's struggle to survive in the confusing world of adults. To understand our adult world, Alice has to overcome the open-mindedness that is characteristic for children

Which coincidentally is about the age of the real Alice Liddell and her friends when Carroll told them the stories.

Lewis Carol was a notorious pedophile and his sexual abuse of his niece Alice Lidell was an open secret. Everything about wonderland is a thinly veiled allegory for carol's crimes. I mean, what do you think "down the rabbit hole" really means? It means violently raping a prepubescent girl.

idk man its all standard hero's journey stuff
each character represents some archetype of the collective unconscious and its all a giant metaphor for puberty and coming of age n sheeit

Nope. No evidence to support it either. I bet you think Lincoln was gay too.
I have heard some scholars say its Carrols big long scree against the academics of the era, pointing out how ridiculous new concepts like irrational numbers are, but through poetry.

How old was she? I need to know which hell I'm going to

>his niece
He wasn't their uncle, just a friend of the family.

Jefferson Airplane queered this and it's never recovered

>It's actually about math and science

Attached: 1526091005630.png (309x368, 165.64K)

this, it is a metaphor for the *then* new concepts of mathematics

This. The author Lewis Carroll really, really loved little girls. Even photographing them.

Attached: 1652800373584.jpg (850x400, 64.06K)

Alice a cute.

Attached: Kathryn Beamount Walt Disney.jpg (1334x1490, 765.12K)