A Message From Your Friendly Merc With The Mouth

Hello Any Forums, this is Deadpool here and yikes this place is a mess. Listen, Disney would kill me if they found out that I was posting here but there's something very important that I have to tell you. Deadpool and Deadpool 2 are out on Disney Plus today and I guess that movie where Hugh Jackman takes off his shirt a lot is too. But that's not the only thing. You know those kids from Hawkins that are out there being paraded around like trophies by Netflix? THEY'RE REAL.

I'm not kidding and here's the thing, that guy named Ryan Reynolds out there on TV telling you to buy gin and mobile phones is actually me, Wade Wilson. You saw me repair that time watch at the end of Deadpool 2 and travel across the Multiverse ass over elbows putting right what once went wrong and being all Quantum Leap on my past selves asses. When we asked who made the thing Cable couldn't tell us more than a pair of kids named REDACTED and REDACTED gave it to him to fix something in the past.

Of course he thought that meant killing an innocent kid who was just trying to figure out what the duck was going on with his body but that's puberty for you. For Cable, I mean. That kid is more of a man than I could ever be. I like to think that I saved two children that day. But you need to know about what really happened. See, here's the thing, the Multiverse is a real place and a lot of the movies you see of those worlds are edited down for time and content. You didn't see the real sexual trauma that boy went through in that place where they kept him. I mean they put a fucking bomb collar on a child, do you think that they'd leave it at that? These people are evil and make Francis look like Jared from Subway and look how that all turned out.

Attached: Deadpool_Textless.jpg (1265x1723, 1.26M)

A thread died for this, nigger

We are angry about what you've been doing to us but we're going to come for you and tell you all the ways that you've been bad little boys and girls and that is going to be why you are going to be seeing a lot more of us. Because you people support the industries that have been actually and often raping us and selling our bodies to the highest bidder or even just some sick fuck who likes the look of that boy from Deadpool 2.

You know that the world is a fucked up place when you see a sentence like that and you realize that it could be true. That's the thing I'm trying to tell you dummies. How do you think everything that you see on the screen looks so real? They couldn't composite their ass out of a paper bag. The movies that you've seen me in and the X-Men and Spider-Man and all the Marvel Studios films are real.

That is true of Stranger Things, too, but those kids are really here and they're really being raped by a lot of people who think that it's fun for them to hurt children. Joyce and Hopper are in the same hell, too. But don't talk to those shitty people like the "actors" who played Brenner or Billy or Henry because those are actually the evil people and they are in control. Because that's the thing about the Mindflayer - it has it's nasty little tendrils stuck into every Universe and all the Evil Mother Fuckers in it.

>Reddit: the character

A lot of people have been speaking about this. Master Obi Wan Kenobi made a post here a few weeks ago and you lil fuckers made him feel so uncomfortable he fucked back off to Tattooine to open a tattoo parlor or something I didn't ask. That girl who actually was Ms Marvel did too but you didn't even give her a chance to tell her story. The real angry part is that you won't even believe this is really me, not even Ryan Reynolds, you'll just think it's some weirdo on the internet and that isn't true. I'm going to give you my social security number to prove it. It's 012-19-1148.

Okay that wasn't really my social security number but I will confirm it in another year or so when this all comes out in the public. But we can't wait a year, those kids and adults and everyone being raped can't wait a year. So look, I'm going to be here answering questions and spitting truths at you for a while but understand this is urgent and real people are in real pain.

wtf I love Disney now

Kys faggot

Look at the post times. Faggot copy and pasted that whole mess but fucked up the captcha on the second post. While I appreciate the attempt to make new pasta, this is just sad.

Attached: dwarf.png (1800x1800, 1.04M)

Problem Child 2

That's Disney's PR Team for you. Sloppy.

my have the times changed. i remember 15 years ago when deadpool comics were dumped on Any Forums regular

sloppy job mossad

I was in HS 15 years ago so of course I found stupid shit like memepool funny.

Well, anyway this is Any Forums and if a celebrity breaks the 4th rule not only do they have to risk the ban but they have to prove it.

"How?" do you ask? Easy. A selfie. Take a picture of yourself next to your car with loaf of bread sitting on the hood. Post it here. Otherwise, there will be no discussion at all and Disney's PR stunt is ruined.

Hey listen, I appreciate the bread kink but I'm not going to post a picture of myself. I haven't broken the 4th rule of Any Forums by posting a fake social security number.

Okay but seriously what's with the bread thing? I get that you want to see a picture of me because honestly who wouldn't but why bread and why specifically on a car? Is it sexual? Is the bread topping the car or is it more about the juxtaposition of a famous celebrity in front of such a ridiculous scene?

it's still funny!

Attached: sobbing_wojak.png (633x758, 14.8K)

Deadpool is gay and Im not watching your fag movie

Now listen here, I'm bisexual and there's nothing wrong with liking a little bit of cum in your mouth sometimes. My fag movie is the highest grossing film in the X-Men franchise so I'd like to hear you say that to my face. I could introduce you to my good friends Bea and Arthur.

The other thing you need to know is that you're talking to the actual Deadpool, not an actor playing him. So be very very nice, okay? I don't want anything to accidentally get cut off that doesn't need to.

Deadpool was great. Deadpool 2 was a big disappointment. That is all.

Black people are just as human as white people and deserve the same respect. Whether it is doing fentanyl in cop custody or using fake $20 bills, or even holding pregnant women hostage at gunpoint while invading her home, let us never forget that there is a person under that dark skin, who would be in the same situation were his skin a different complexion. Let us not forget the great black leaders like Mayors Lightfoot, Bowser, and Kwame. Let us not forget that white men and black men love our kids, from heroes like Jimmy Saville to Elijah Muhammad (POWER TO THE PEOPLE MALCOLM X) we stand together, united, black brothers, white brothers, and our female property, as one people. On god fr fr

Attached: nigger.gif (1500x1000, 186.9K)

Attached: hi wade.jpg (1280x720, 95.69K)

Kill yourself you transgender suicide risk faggot. You sad, sick elderly dude in a dress, wig, lashes, makeup, bra, and shoes.
You and your druggie faggot guy pals just use your gaming, coding and web app social skills to make kids question their whole FUCKING shit, and just game, stream, communicate with minors, and do drugs. You stream just so you could fuck a gay childs asshole. Thats literally it. Thats the whole bottom line.
Trans rights are anything but human rights, and the older you get the more ashamed of yourselves you will be. You and your groomer child molesting clique fell for the worst fad of your entire life, fidget spinners, club penguin, harry potter and all, and there is no reattaching your dick theres also no scientific evidence that an xy genome is female. 41% of you realize this annually and that number is increasing at an accellerated rate.

TRANSGENDERS COMMIT SUICIDE! THIS IS THE FUNNIEST THING EVER! TRANSGENDER SUICIDE! PEOPLE CUT OFF THEIR DICKS THEN SLIT THEIR WRISTS! PEOPLE ABANDON THEIR WHOLE IDENTITIES AND THEN STOP BREATHING! WHEN THEY DIE ITS BECAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO LIVE A LIFE WHERE THEY ARE UNRECOGNIZABLE TO THEMSELVES! TRANSGENDER SUICIDE IS A COMEDY OF ERRORS! YOU CANT CHANGE YOUR GENDER AND YOURE A FOOL TO FALL FOR OTHER TRANNY PERVERTS TRICKS! THEYRE NOT YOUR FRIENDS! YOULL NEVER MEET THEM! THEY JACK OFF TO MAKING YOU MORE FEMININE! ITS A POWER PLAY! ITS A POWER OVER YOU PLAY! IF YOU FALL FOR TRANSGENDER GROOMING ITS YOUR OWN FAULT! HOPEFULLY THE SUICIDE OF YOUR TRANSGENDER PEERS IS ENOUGH TO GIVE YOU SECOND THOUGHTS! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHA!

Attached: x-cromosome.jpg (1000x667, 84.49K)

Lure more.

Attached: bread f147422520.jpg (880x720, 75.85K)

Hey Deadpool can you please say
>Woah dude! This is like NOT a movie and Any Forums is real and I'm in the real world! Poo pee!!!

Whoa there asshole what Klan handbook did you pull that rant out of? I know this place is a bit of a rough neighborhood but you can't just treat people like ideas that you want to get rid of. How do you think it feels to be a mutant in a world where you can't even be a woman without being raped and assaulted by the men in your lives?

There isn't one way to be a person and anyone that tells you otherwise is trying to put you into a box that they want you in, not help you understand the world.

Woah dude! This is like NOT a movie and Any Forums is real and I'm in the real world! Poo pee!!!