Queen Kuina

Our eternal boyqueen! I am so in love with her! I cannot wait for Season 2!

Attached: Kuina.jpg (1200x1160, 122.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NK1B2JSA_do
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t. tranny lover

For me it's Princess Ann

Attached: alice in borderland ann and trap.jpg (640x784, 101.57K)

Kuina MOGS her and all biofems!

Post some more nice pics of Kuina if she's so great

She isn't a tranny irl...

I only have one... but there's several scenes where her panties are literally pulled to the side during her fight with the bald samurai.

She is a tranny in all of our hearts though, that's what counts.

This show was so stupid but the main character was a cute twink so I kept watching. Can't believe some people think this is even close to as good as squid game

It has limited comparisons to Squid Game, but I honestly think I preferred Alice In Borderlands to Squid Game.

>but there's several scenes where her panties are literally pulled to the side during her fight with the bald samurai.
post pls

Just watch the fight scene on YouTube or something lol. It's really hot and I kept imagining the cute little girlcock taped within.

I love this lil boygirl like you wouldn't believe

link pls

youtube.com/watch?v=NK1B2JSA_do

Imagine how cute her little girlcock would be.

I love him

Attached: 1658439221240.jpg (2048x1368, 1.09M)

After Squid Game,ppl asked for similar shows. Dumb shills were suggesting alice in borderland. I watched it and it's one of the worst things i've seen. Absolute garbage.

It would be hotter if she was.

Squid Game was a solid but the praise got blown out of proportion because it was most people’s first encounter with azn death game stuff. Alice was a lot goofier and anime-like, which I enjoyed. Ridiculousness is inherent to the genre.

I've watched a couple of East Asian kinos lately:
>Sweet Home
>All Of Us Are Dead
>Squid Game
>Alice In Borderlands
>Alive (film)

I loved them all desu. I thought they were all great.

>Alice was a lot goofier and anime-like, which I enjoyed. Ridiculousness is inherent to the genre.
Yeah this desu, that's one of the reasons I liked Sweet Home so much and All Of Us Are Dead.
These recent East Asian kinos are like live action animes and they're awesome.
I'm

Agreed, having a cute little boycock bulge in her bikini bottoms would have had me diamonds all throughout the show.