2011+11

>2011+11
>still no adaptation

Attached: 91z35OMFKeL.jpg (1646x2560, 792.26K)

they will heavily rewrite his character into having a soft spot for trannies, mark my fucking words.

>adaptation

just walk outside user. Were literally getting close to it.

Biden is geriatric smiler.

>Still no adaptation ITS BEING ADAPTED!
>Oh noes, its not being adapted by Hitler's speechwriters like I was hoping, its being adapted by the kind of people who live in California and do adaptations
>Non-whites and women have been cast in this, typical of the kind of people on the books of casting directors, not Lebensborn like I was hoping
>THIS IS SHIT I HATE THIS
>Why oh why did they adapt it?

If you like something, be pleased if it is not being adapted.

Let me guess, you won't rest until spider is a black tranny and yelena -> yelensky stops being a female journalist becomes jewish a bottom boy, a la your deepest desire.

Go watch yo powa rangs boy

The prophecy has been fulfilled. Good work, user.

I'm not sure why people want everything to be adapted anyways. It's never actually really going to be to your liking, and those efforts could go towards something original

This shitty comic is mega cringe teen slop. Fucking embarrassing that it's so well regarded. I can't believe it hasn't been adapted and rebooted 3 times over

>trans
Rope yourself tranny freak, you will never be a woman.

Thank fuck for that.

You are cringe.

>I'm not sure why people want everything to be adapted anyways.
They're morons but I genuinely am sad that we never got Patrick Stewart's version of Spider Jerusalem. Stewart is absolutely perfect in insane roles like that.

I can never find the chapter/panel with The Smiler crossing out lines in The Constitution, does any user know?

Thank god, it would get ruined

could be your memory playing tricks on you

Attached: Transmetropolitan 42 (Kingpin) pg23 Kopie.jpg (1280x1966, 583.43K)

He has a line "Now, where do I start cutting...", i'm sure of it.

when i search for it it shows up as #43 in various descriptions and its mentioned a few times in articles about the series and smiler, but he's not even in that issue and I've searched through basically every issue where he's in. Genuinely strange

Do you really want to have an adaptation in 2022? It would be executive produced by Seth Rogen.

Warren Ellis has been cancelled and Patrick Stewart, the only one who really wanted to make it, is a senile old fart, so there's no chance.

Attached: spider_jerusalem_by_winterroseasfr_d3evsp4-fullview.jpg (900x705, 125.65K)

Oh well, gives me a good excuse to read through it again.

Quick rundown me

i'm sure seth rogen will take a whack at it when he's done ruining every 2000's comic book series.

American politics in a future dystopia that makes Robocop look sane with a main character that is a journalist based on Hunter S Thompson. Was considered cool back in the day but have fallen off most people's radar since comics in general have stopped being a thing and Ellis isn't as revered as Moore, Gaiman or Morrison. Has a few similarities to The Boys in tone except it isn't about shitting on superheroes.

Attached: transmetropolitan-31-lea-hernandez.jpg (672x383, 70.53K)

Honestly, 90's edge hasn't aged well. All I can see reading this stuff now is some effeminate writer, impotently raging at the world, engaging in a fantasy of being someone who actually has balls.

the second most quintessentially reddit capeshit ever made that gets a free pass from capeshitters because it predates reddit

basically the boys for """graphic novel""" audiences

Sounds fun but also makes me realize the most popular comics are really high octane pulp where you just rip ideas from other things and draw edgy pictures about it