ITT

Industry people who immediately trigger Any Forums

Attached: images (10).jpg (466x659, 40.66K)

what if a cloud was, racist?

He's mid

why do we need so many Jordan Peele threads?

JJ Abrams

Attached: SarahGadonJJAbrams.jpg (755x1341, 275.38K)

>THIS SUMMER
>"Ayy Shaneequa, yous can't be going to no wypipo wedding! You out yo mind, girl!"
>FROM THE TWISTED MIND OF JORDAN PEELE
>"Calm down, Laffaya, Is gon be fine!"
>"Nah, you don't understand girl; You ever seen Wypipo dance?""
>COMES A NEW NIGHTMARE
>*An omnious, sinister remix of ABBAs Waterloo plays*
>Overweight well dressed white man: Oh, I love this song!
>*cut to dance floor where a bunch of white people are doing exaggerated awkward dance moves, Shaneequa in the middle of it all visibly horrified*
>AYO W-WHAT KIND OF PLACE IS THIS
>White guy, now with a nefarious smile on his face: Come on Miss Williams! Join the party! We insist!
>*Sizzle reel of white people dancing, interspersed with plot bits that hint at Dancing having been an ancient ritual used by White Shamans to practice mind control*
>Oh my god, I love Nickelback!
>OH HELL NAH
>*Waterloo remix reaches crescendo as we see the wedding DJ; A man in Klu Klux Klan outfit who gets on the dance floor and starts slowly tapdancing towards the horrified Shaneequa*
>AAAAAAA SAVE ME MARTIN LUTHER KANG
>JORDAN PEELE PRESENTS
>"-DAMN, WYPIPO BE SCARY"

Attached: dk_.png (469x469, 175.13K)

This is a viral marketing thread to promote NOPE. OP is a paid shill

i shat myself like 10 minutes ago. had to hop in the shower and everything. kinos for this feel?

ez

Attached: The.Boys.S03E05.The.Last.Time.to.Look.on.this.World.of.Lies.1080p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-NTb6.webm (1000x562, 2.81M)

So you're telling me there are Any Forums posters with standards that know all of this shit is crap? Thank God I'm not alone.

no, i am saying there are Any Forums posters who actually get emotionally affected by normies and celebs, which is very sad

Lmao

And you're getting triggered by said Any Forums posters. How very sad!

I liked "Get out" because it was even handed in its representation of whites according to ideology, but i kind of giggled when i found out Jordan peele was half-white.

Why are mulattos so pissy.

Attached: 1651553601108.jpg (1242x1241, 51.18K)

Attached: 1630590948238.jpg (644x997, 113.18K)

Us

>UMMM I LIKED GET OUT AND THOUGHT IT WAS EVEN HANDED, AREN’T I JUST THE BEST?!
fuck off with this shit

thanks for proving my point

Get out was campy and amateurish. Looked like a direct for TV flick. The US film industry has been consistently falling in quality since the 90's.
I can't believe we went full circle and russians are once more making the better movies. I've been watching nothing but Russian movies for the last 6 months as I am learning the language and can notice they're overall better crafted.

kek

It's funny when you see actors suddenly receive a lot of hate for no reason on here, and you can guess he probably said something mean about Trump or something on Twitter.
I noticed pic related inspires a lot of seethe these days but I have no idea what he's done to warrant it.

Attached: GettyImages-1205201930.png (658x760, 629.35K)

>OI MATE EPSTEIN INNIT, YOU PROPER TRIGGERED?
>*actually gets triggered*

Attached: Gervais.jpg (2048x1152, 171.93K)

would watch this even if it was played completely straight and not comedic

wut? Is Gervais on the Any Forumschud radar now?

He made Tom Hanks seethe

I've always hated him for being a faggot serb lover that only was so to score liberal points by opposing one official US policy. I don't see him complaining about US involvement in Syria or even Afghanistan. He even made a movie about "our brave mujahideen brothers". Seriously, fuck this mutt.
t.croat

You know most people judge actors by their acting performance and don't scour their Twitter feeds for whatever asinine, sheltered political opinions they hold?

Have fun being delusional