Fuckin lmao is this actually true?

fuckin lmao is this actually true?

Attached: peele.png (603x466, 368.69K)

Trust the experts, chud.

>keep black roles black!
>race bend other roles to black!
>nooooo how dare you offer me that role?!?!?!

kek, not gonna lie, that would go a long way to explaining his butthurt
The realisation that despite your success, you literally look like shit

Pelee: Leave cinema to me

What a pretentious faggot, also not even truth. He still makes those shitty comedy skatches with the other half white guy.

Meanwhile Key was ecstatic to learn the role was up for grabs and trained for months trying to get it

>He married a Jewish woman with deep Hollywood connections and this inspired him to retire from acting and focus entirely on being a screen writer and film director with the funding and shilling his wife's family will give him

wasn't he in toy story 4?

All to make Wypipo Bad: the cinematic universe

He is already shit though. Waste of space and oxygen. He should be dragged from his mansion and executed for his race baiting. I mean that too. Peele should be violently strung up on a cross and the cross burned.

don't be a pussy.

I'm not going to California. which I assume is where he resides.

no, I mean quit pretending that your feelings are hurt, you're being a bitch.

Okay Jordan. Your movies suck cock. You ruined the one thing you almost did right which was what, two episodes of Lovecraft Country?. Yeah Imma just write a series about eldritch horror but surprise the whites were the eldritch horrors all along!

huh?

Attached: guts confused.jpg (500x500, 15.45K)

You deserve a (you)

what if a cloud was racist

Lmao

If you can't comprehend a few sentences then that would explain your lack of directing and writing skills. Fucking faggot.

Jewish woman who also most likely licked Jim Norton's asshole

easy, I never did either or those things to begin with.

This was when the emoji movie was set to be live action.

i wonder what made the producers think of him when casting the role?

You really can't grasp the whole concept of "you must be him to be defending it." I pity your nigger monkey brain. At least Peele has money and probably isn't a compete newfag.