Fags pretending the new Halloween movies are good

just because they don't like Rob Zombie. The 2018 movie was absolute dogshit soulless pile of feces, Halloween kills was garbage beyond hell. What the ever living fuck was so wrong about the Rob Zombie kino?

> They explained his backstory, it's scarier when it was left alone
That's SUBJECTIVE why the fuck are you speaking for everybody u fag?
> He's too big
Yes big imposing monsters coming at you is scary u faggots, where does it say he can't be too big?
> So much cursing
Congratulations you're a fucking cuck who can't handle mere words
> Rednecks are a stereotype in rob zombie movies
All he had really done at the time were the House of a thousand corpse's movies u fucking faggots, wtf do u mean? And there's loads of directors who always do the same shit
> He's copying the original too much
It's a remake and the new trilogy is straight up copy pasting scenes in the guise of a "homage" while u fags praise it
> Not suspenseful enough, too gory
There was plenty of suspense but of course you fags didn't notice it

Fuck these 2018 reboot cocksuckers

Attached: IMG_3705.jpg (400x600, 43.03K)

I liked the Rob Zombie version. Didn't finish the second one because that bitch wouldn't stop screaming.
she has a sextape btw

Your own pic disproves what faggotry you’re selling, look at that lame bullshit cope zoomer

Rob Zombie makes shit movies so I haven't watched his shitty Halloween remake, nor have I watched the shitty new Halloween films. I haven't watched past Halloween 3 and don't intend to change this in the foreseeable future.

Attached: 1643168586578.png (625x657, 238.3K)

Fags are okay. I'm trans and HIV positive. I already pre-ordered a movie ticket for the next Rob Schneider movie.

Fuck you, I like Halloween 3.

I really like Rob Zombies Halloween
Even the sequel at least had ambition and took the story in a different direction

Don't understand why people are obsessed with every entry in a franchise being exactly the same as the ones that came before, what kind of uncreative boring mindset is that?

The day will come when critics re-evaluate the Zombie Halloween films. They are the best in the series apart from the first one (And honestly I'm just saying that because it;s "a classic" and blue checkmarks shit themselves if you say that it's not as good as they remember)

Halloween 3 is a solid B horror movie, but let’s be honest: It doesn’t stand out that much on its own and would be mostly forgotten if it weren’t attached to the Halloween franchise.

It has a few highlights but I don't think it works as a standalone film or as a sequel. The only reason people remember it is because of how off-brand it was

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Most people don't even think of those shit remakes because they're, for the most part irrelevant. You sound like an emotional, defensive woman, or Rob Zombie himself.

Nah. It's got some relatively iconic stuff in it. There would definitely be people who remember it fondly and it would have developed a cult following without the name attached.

The only good part of Rob's Halloweens were Brad Dourif's scenes. He only really struck gold with Devil's Rejects.

I'm not OP an I like the Rob Zombie version as much as the original. It's a good movie that goes to places the series usually wouldn't (abuse dynamics, the psychology of trauma, the question of how responsible Loomis is for his treatment of Michael).

Rob Zombie is an egotist that wants to inject himself into classic horror franchises by any means. Too bad for him money doesn't give you creativity, and staying power. Things that made those franchises so popular in the first place

Attached: 1658048098231.gif (96x90, 28.42K)

is that little girl in the movie?
asking for a friend

>6 fanboy is STILL trying to degrade all other Halloween movies, hoping to divert attention over his abominable taste.

Rob Zombie’s wife is a bad actress and the movie could be improved a lot if she were replaced with someone more talented.

I don't think he's the best director but he has a vision at least. Say what you like about his style but no one else could have made 'Devils Rejects'. You may not like it but 'Halloween' demonstrates real directorial competence

1.It’s a boy. Not a little girl.
2.It’s child Micheal Myers (yes, the remake gave him a 20 minute backstory)

girls, girls, they're all terrible

Halloween 2018 was a solid 7/10
Halloween kills on the other hand was fucking god awful, even Rob Zombies Halloween 2 is better.

>Rob Zombies Halloween 2
It's time to stop acting like it's a bad movie, user

H18fans never elaborate on why it's good.