The details of my life are quite inconsequential

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low-grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen-year-old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent, I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard, really. At the age of twelve, I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen, a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I suggest you try it.

Attached: C4BC1177-397B-4FF1-AD24-4016BAC6BCB8.jpg (225x225, 5.2K)

>repeating funny lines from a comedy is really funny!
fucking kill youself

if you dont think Micheal Metyers is a genius, youre soulless

>Internet hate machine

Attached: classic.jpg (582x625, 119.87K)

Absolutely breathtaking that he could improvise this speech

Is Austin Powers another one of those franchise where the first film is a masterpiece and then they proceed to "flanderize" there characters in the sequels?

What is the point of this scene and why is it funny? I doubt the average americlap knows half these words

>I doubt the average americlap knows half these words
That's unironically why the average person finds shit like this funny.

Attached: autist.jpg (507x596, 52.36K)

You know, we have to stop.

Attached: fffab693-c6af-436d-9ae7-023e3b3ddaff.png (800x437, 406.99K)

I invented dubs.

Attached: 1651316944064.jpg (1920x1080, 255.6K)

>What is the point of this scene and why is it funny? I doubt the average americlap knows half these words

Attached: 1656014917909.jpg (2208x2944, 311.75K)

The fuck is a meat helmet
That question has haunted me for years

Yeah, but they're still all fun.

Pity they didn't make a fourth before the midge killed himself

is this carrie fisher?

stupid dead midge
just buy another one

no wonder they get triggered by soljak posters

Attached: RIP Verne.png (768x450, 170.25K)

It's a helmet for your meat.

the glans

I used to think he said
>"My father, with woman eyes, he would drink..."

I hate that other faggot midge on Any Forums whose name I forgot for being so smug and condescending all the time but I guess I can't blame them for turning out like this if this is what they been through all their life.

No it's Carrie Fisher

Attached: Warwick driving.webm (752x400, 2.19M)