What happened to him?

What happened to him?

Attached: frank.png (400x400, 280.41K)

Died of fat aids

why do autists and zoomers worship this man and his fuck buddy?

Huh? He eats family style.

hassled boogie and frankly it wasn't funny

Literally who? I can’t stand Sam anymore he’s creatively bankrupt. I can’t remember the last time he did something funny. The only good bit in the whole AD show was peanut arbuckle and Charles black girlfriend breaking up with him because he’s a bad boy. MDE peaked with Sam and Charles talking in the car while finally famous. Everything after he came back and explained the cancelation situation has been extremely cringe. He’s hanging out with people half his age. If it was a diverse range of ages that would be one thing but he’s turned into a broken weirdo. The only funny thing to me recently was the shot with native Americans on that tractor and that guy coming to tell him to get off his property. The most recent video where they burned that car had absolutely no entertainment value whatsoever

But it was kino

wrong

Attached: AE368636-CD78-4565-A3FD-6FF6FA69262D.png (1334x750, 1.18M)

>Was a fat beta male fag who got catfished
>Was going to an hero
>Discovers internet culture and pretends to be edgy
>Deals with major depression and has a nihilistic worldview.
Typical 4channer

it was pretty funny while it was happening but then the shitposting got old quick

The idubbbz reverse gaslighting documentary was amazing

>idubbbz
Last time anyone heard from him lol

I just want another video. cam please it's been months

Who cares? It was funny to see Ian getting fucked with

His 15 mins of fame was the boogie shit. He couldn't really top it and people lost interest.

On a surface level, he had similar humour to Sam Hyde but he lacked the self awareness and irony that Sam has so he came off like a bit of a bully and his schtick got old fast.

Got knocked out doing one of his "prank" videos. The fat pussy is probably still licking his wounds.

I JUST TOOK A BIG SHIT!

it's not sam, it's frank. he does his own stuff.

no he just yeeted off YT and then failed to upload content frequently enough on bitchute

Hassle at the gay parade and at the BLM protest were cringekinos

too much of a hassle

He’s basically been MIA for 6 months. He probably started to run out of money and needed to get a job at a footlocker or Olive Garden

No it wasn’t. It was complete dog shit. Nothing about it was funny. Nothing. Sometimes I forget you zoomer retards are just operating off our meme momentum. Most the good videos from back in the day are hard af to find and get deleted when reported. I would take Sam by himself doing a character while his mom desperately tries to convince him to leave, over that desperate shit show any day. You don’t even know what the joke was before he forgot

i think he retired after getting enough e-fame to get a tatted edgy roastie gf

Yeah, it's not funny when Idubbbz already knew he was making it a big joke from the start aside from the crackhead gf.

He did not know it was a joke! Lmao fuck off Ian.

Getting raped with legal stuff

All the hassle and hyde shit gets really lame when you realize that they're fat failures leaning on their niche fanbase for money and that 90% of their content is dependant on you laughing at the idea of "oh haha it's sam Hyde, le can't keep getting away with it!"
Also way too much of their content is just them jerking themselves off in the most obfuscated way possible. Going out and fucking with random people on the street just to go "lol what an NPC, not me though!" when people don't know how to react to some stranger harassing them, or "ironically" saying you can beat up other YouTubers and Joe Rogan and "ironically" saying you're a big tough guy who knows boxing and can beat people up.
It's all just so ego driven and it speaks to why they're not that good at anything other than being funny internet men. They're extremely assured in themselves, for all their self deprecation and "ironic" unkempt hair/beards. They believe they're unironically redpilled and above everyone else and that's why no one wants to work with them

He got is absolute shit kicked in because he hassled too many people minding their own business.

>He did not know it was a joke
So you didn't watch the documentary lmao He literally figured out they were putting on when he got there

>1 month ago

bros

Attached: Screenshot (37).png (1454x503, 31.85K)

The girl wasn’t funny. Nothing about it was funny and they both knew exactly what was going on. The whole framing is a farce on sams part. He is literally too autistic to genuinely collaborate, his brand has always been pushing people and he can’t let anyone else have creative control.
Everyone knew everything was a joke. It just wasn’t a funny one. You have semi-adult autism.

Go on