What are some 2000s kinos?

What are some 2000s kinos?

Attached: 1653840307595.jpg (576x698, 67.46K)

none. It was a culturally irrelevant abyss. Everything after 9/11 was shit.

>"just stop being poor"
>loses her entire inheritance

What did she mean by this?

>none
filtered hard

Attached: 91hLNMf+H3L._SL1500_.jpg (1090x1500, 209.9K)

She did?
Huh?

> girls like this were considered the height of whoredom in the 2000s
> now having sex on onlyfans, several tattoos and fucking niggers is just healthy normal behaviour

Never thought i'd look back on the hilton/reid era positively.

She doesn't need her grandfather's money, she's earned hundreds of millions of dollars through a bunch of shit, mostly fragrances. By the time she's his age she'll be worth more than he was. Not to mention her parents are still rich as fuck despite being cut out of the will too. Also I'm sure that foundation the grandfather is leaving the money to is run by the family and they use it like a piggybank regardless.

It's just another tax evasion scam by billionaires. The family will still have control over the money.

For some reason she really makes people seethe. She's irrelevant and an annoying cokehead but i don't know why people are so desperate to think she's not smart. She's been very successful all her life.

Her grandfather gave 97% of his wealth to charity in his will. But he had billions of dollars, so her share was still more money than 99% of us will ever see. But that doesn't matter, because Paris Hilton was independently wealthy before her grandpa kicked the bucket anyway. She's got millions from whatever the fuck it is she does, including a lot of money from the video where she sucks cock. It's a good video, as far as these things go. I watched it with my ex-girlfriend and said it was hot, and she got jealous and sucked my dick, so in my opinion Paris deserved some money from that whole scandal.

Things only get worse. We didn't know how good we had it in the 2000s. Not that they were great. But when compared to the shit today they were. I can't wait to see how bad things are by 2030.

>she's earned hundreds of millions of dollars through a bunch of shit, mostly fragrances

Imagine being this stupid. Nobody makes that much money from putting their name of perfume. She's a coke'/heroine addicted whore who was too far down the line to ever see any of her Grandpa's money. She has no money now and is doing what every washed up celeb broke celeb is doing, selling NFT's.

> Her grandfather gave 97% of his wealth to charity in his will
Charities are such a terrible scam. In most cases they're nothing more than behind the scenes networking systems or tax evasion projects. But even in the case that they're halfway legitimate the money just gets drained by the charity owners. Finally some might bleed down by mistake but even then the world would be better off in most cases if the successful guy had spent his money having more kids.

I do support charities that help things that occur by absolute shit luck like non-lifestyle disease, unexpected disasters.

>movie deconstructs the genre so hard they just give up like Bond after Austin Powers
how did they do it?

Attached: Mr Briggs.jpg (750x562, 65.32K)

> ywn go back to being in an all white club in the 2000s with midriffs and accessories all around, everyone on speed and 19-2000 (soulchild remix) by gorillaz playing

Attached: 1652285260460.jpg (480x480, 20.84K)

This made millenials pop a raging erection in the 2000s lmao

Cringe

What do you base this off of? Because if you google what her net worth is you get several results that say $300 million that are from the last 6 months or so.

>clubs and drugs
oh yeah that sure sounds great...not

What is her net worth based on? Her selling her sextape and perfumes in the early 2000's? Her brand is in the dirt and she's going on Jimmy Kimmel shilling for NFT's. Running crypto scams is for broke people

I don't know man, $300 million is $300 million. It's weird that you care so much about how she got it that you're willing to pretend it doesn't exist for argument sake.

it's the appearance of her success clashing with modernist sensibilities
the idea that her merely existing made her independently wealthy while millions bust their asses every day to barely tread water
is that an accurate representation of her success? no idea, I almost never think of Paris Hilton
but that's how people perceive it
it's the same way people dismiss youtubers and streamers, regardless of how hard the successful ones are actually working behind the scenes

god Tara Reid was so fucking hot back in the day

still is

Attached: 1626641169744.png (113x128, 24.55K)

The western world spent a decade trying to cope with getting pwned so fucking hard.

Attached: __4.jpg (1280x534, 38.46K)

>Nobody makes that much money from putting their name of perfume
lmao do you even have a job? Jesus, this place sometimes. I hate reality TV cunts, but i don't doubt these self-absorbed bitches have money