Get out, but instead of black people it's trans people

>Get out, but instead of black people it's trans people

twitter.com/DiscussingFilm/status/1549808915432480768

Attached: 1658351320068.jpg (1080x1042, 366.74K)

honestly 99% of people in the world do not give a fuck about trans people and think they are weird

Attached: Strohs-Bohemian-Style-Pilsner-Beer-in-The-Shawshank-Redemption-8-800x500.jpg (800x500, 43.33K)

I live in Spain, so I dont even know what to tell you really. Don't know how it is in the USA outside of California, but here there's quite a few people who think "we should accept this ideology". The left here is like 50% of people maybe.

Are they talking about their genitalia?

Attached: 1657548546186.jpg (340x296, 20.94K)

How do samurai deal with non-binary people?
They slash them.

>kills trannies
>identifies as innocent
>cannot be charged

Goddamn what happened there? You guys had Franco for years.

based

NTA but don't you remember that their country was split in the middle in a bloody civil war right before that?

>new trailer releases
>start trailer
>trailer has a 5 second trailer before the trailer so you know what to expect in the trailer
>close window
>never watch movie

>This will get people to subscribe to our streaming service

The majority is just normal people who do not give a fuck about BIPOC74859HFHF++ ideology, this applies to the entire world

Attached: Coca-Cola-Bottle-Held-by-Morgan-Freeman-in-The-Shawshank-Redemption-3.jpg (1920x1080, 146.2K)

They already have a horror movie about something that kills trannies

Attached: MV5BMTI2NTA1ODEyOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjc3MjY3MQ@@._V1_.jpg (1013x1500, 114.07K)

this looks so shit that I'll actually watch it while drunk

same, i honestly think it's kind of bold to make a movie killing up pronoun kids.

I live in a liberal uni town in Sweden of all fucking places and people here are not only weirded out but even confused by the very concept of transvestites.

Attached: 1657304928086.jpg (566x562, 46.42K)

>>Get out, but instead of black people it's trans people
White people always steal black people's shit and make it gay and stupid so makes sense

Yep. It's just a white people thing. And only western whites at that.

So the twist is the slasher is actually chopping parts of xerself and all the faggy cast has to try and save it or something

>mental gymnastics
The movie takes place at a conversion camp and the trannies are attacked by le evil white male Christians. Do you really think there won't be any tranny survivors that escape? That's a standard horror trope

You people need to unironically go out and touch grass.

I identify as being outside, chud

>owns one
>tells others to touch grass

Ywnbaw

Kevin Bacon no!

You the type of people who make hate threads after being rejected by a pretty trans woman

"Derpa derpa derpa" haha that's you.

Hispanic troons are based & don't pretend to be bio women, it's different

Attached: 05arca4-videoSixteenByNine3000.jpg (3000x1686, 630.25K)