Remember when people said this movie was unrealistic?

Remember when people said this movie was unrealistic?

Attached: F65ED472-634F-4147-B618-BA27C63F2B19.jpg (300x168, 8.11K)

good apocalypse movie, bad propaganda movie.

>propaganda
how?

i thought this scene was a little much

Attached: 1591644114155.webm (700x523, 2.82M)

what do you mean how? it reminds you every 2 seconds about it's big message

that people are morons?

wouldnt call it propaganda, but it was a cheap attempt to make a movie based on modern american worldview. id call this movie ironic considering the cast too

>but it was a cheap attempt to make a movie based on modern american worldview.
i would call it succesfull attempt judging how much Any Forumsacks were seething.

go back

It's a film about how corrupt people at the top think they're so untouchable that they don't take a catastrophe seriously and would rather focus on making money for themselves. It's pretty realistic.

to where? I'm here daily for over a decade. The only other sites i use is rarbg and thepiratebay for torrenting and wikipedia to read about shit. That's close to 100% of my internet activity.

go back to r*ddit

i don't use reddit since they closed /r/celebritypussy

>comparing an asteroid that can be seen in the sky and confirmed by astronomers to be heading directly at earth, to real life climate change and how it is supposedly caused by mankind, which might be true, but is treated as fact despite the numerous times scientists have been wrong about it, and people have the right to question it.
>leftist propaganda painting the conservatives as the bad guys and the ones that don't follow the truth, when it's the total opposite in the current reality

that's the only part that's somewhat realistic

Yes you do.

He's just shitposting because he has no argument. It's like when they go "YWNBA", "newfag" or "incel", it's just inapplicable whitenoise they spout like little parrots when they've run out of actual thoughts.

>how it is supposedly caused by mankind
this movie is about you

Are you talking about the temps in Yurop?

Even if an asteroid was visible with the naked eye you would be whining about the scientists possibly being wrong about the trajectory and size.

If they were consistently wrong about its trajectory and size every single time for 50+ years and use it as a justification for more taxes and government power then yes

This is why there are no aliens. intelligent civilizations survive for a bit but then destroy themselves by taking the easy road when it comes to resources, because they're "intelligent" in the short term but they're not intelligent enough to think on the order of lifespans. Enjoy the last days of Rome.

it's got a great concept but it's handled terribly. it's an end of the world satire, but the satire is obvious, uninteresting and and unfunny. everything is so obvious spelled out and uninterpretable that it might as well just be one of those shitty stickers of joe biden saying
>i did that!
where's the humor? you're just telling me what you think politically, that's it, just preaching for 2 and a half hour about politics, how is that not propaganda?

Kek turns out there really are people as retarded as the film portrayed.

>and people have the right to question it.
just don't look up nigga lmao

Nah, it was a pretentious movie aping Idiocracy.

On a scale of 100 with 20 being the average chimpanzee, how intelligent is the average Homo sapiens sapiens? (2 'sapiens' means modern human for the uninitiated.)

Attached: Britain wildfires.png (1280x662, 1.07M)

check mate atheists

Attached: tiara-mack-state-senator-twerking-comp.jpg (1024x682, 84.75K)

This is the future of humanity