Slippin' Jimmy

I couldn't care less about the timeleap. Jimmy's story has been completely uncompelling and uninteresting since the end of Season 1.
His transformation from Jimmy to Saul was a damp squib and the entire show was stolen by Chuck, Howard, Lalo and 'ector.
I'm glad Jimmy and Kim were destroyed by their sadistic treatment of Howard.
Hopefully they can try and end this fallen show on a high, by wrapping things up satisfyingly with Takavic.

Attached: BetterFuckChuck.png (1280x621, 121.37K)

The fundamental problem with the show is a flawed premise: They opted to make it a character transformation story, but Saul frankly isn't "bad" enough for it to be of any interest how he "became" Saul. Walter White in full-blown Heisenberg mode sits quite far opposite from mild-mannered chemistry teacher Walter White on the normal person/sociopath spectrum. Jimmy sits like a couple centimetres away from Saul on the same spectrum. He was already scummy enough to begin with, that it's not really compelling to find out how he became a wee bit more scummier. He's also a completely believable character in the sense that most high-functioning career people essentially are on the same level of lacking empathy. Instead of trying to ape Breaking Bad's premise with a shittier version, they should have just made the show a lighter-toned series about a scumbag doing funny hijinks. All the best moments of BCS are when Saul is being Saul.

Lol the best moments were the lawyer shit involving Chuck, retard. Hector was pretty kino too. You have no taste.

Picrel is literally you spazzing that post out all over the keyboard. Go back to your hugbox general.

Attached: 1656057403130.webm (1400x1000, 2.86M)

They spent way too much time on the cartel shit.

I can just tell you're the kind of dude to unironically laugh at that. Whereas I, like the Based Bolsa, gave a weak, feigned smile while looking at the Don with pure contempt and derision in my eyes.

Speedwatcher cope

Attached: 1658240789815426.jpg (437x434, 35.37K)

Funnily enough I did speedwatch it lmao. I lost interest pretty hard after Chuck died and zoned out a lot desu.

kek

Attached: sauls castle.png (420x376, 197.86K)

Same here. Most of Saul's story was lame and boring. The cartel story was better imo

Awesome, need to find who the fuck asked though

it's the exact opposite
season 1-3 is pure soulful kino character study
season 4-6 is just scenario stuff to prop up the beginning of breaking bad
Your taste is bad

I assumed he was meaning that even the Cartel plot, which was normie filler, was preferable to Jimmy's arc, which I agree with desu.
But obviously Chuck and Howard and the legal stuff was where the real story was at.

>Your taste is bad

Attached: you (2).png (598x711, 349.4K)

doesn't say in BB that he caught his first wife in bed with his brother? how will that happen now?

>doesn't say in BB that he caught his first wife in bed with his brother?
Wasn't he married before Kim? If not, maybe it was just a Slippin' Jimmy 'story', not to be taken literally.

This. Gus choking that cartel mf who tried to steal a brick of cocaine with a plastic bag was 100x better than Jimmy doing community service or Kim doing paperwork for that bank

I just flat out did not like Jimmy and Kim. They were like overgrown children or something and their plot armor was really annoying. The scams took massive investment from the viewer because they were so farfetched and it's ridiculous that everyone just bought it and never got suspicious or ruined their attempts to hoodwink people.
Also the whole self-sabotaging nature of them got real old real fast too.
It was just awful, they clearly didn't know where to go with it and wrote themselves into a corner and were far more bothered with the Chuck and Cartel shit.

Didn't ask

The transformation of Jimmy to Saul made a lot of sense and it was well written. I didn’t become a true sigma until my 5 year gf dumped me.

I like this show, it's a good show.