Where did his career go wrong?

where did his career go wrong?

Attached: download.jfif.jpg (225x225, 7.62K)

in Los Angeles California

When he got a bad rep

he stole all his material

Did he get peanut head surgery?

I was rewatching some Opie and Anthony shows and he called in once to promote a couple of movies he was in and Jesus fuck this dude couldn't make anyone genuinely laugh to save his fucking life. I don't know how he made it as a stand up comedian when he was never fucking funny even when shooting shit with friends.

examples? I've heard this before

Was in a bunch of shitty movies

And to think he was self conscious about his appearance BEFORE that horrific surgery LOL

h-he took the bogpill?

Attached: pepe-the-frog-illustration-png-clip-art.png (910x926, 22.95K)

And that's why no one cares that his brother stole his money.

You don't take the bogpill. The bogpill takes you.

He was funny but he pandered to women a lot as being a cool guy

You cropped out his 26yr younger girlfriend, he's probably doing ok

Attached: dane-1632425179395.jpg (1200x628, 57.98K)

wtf that pic made his head look worse

He's a product of his time. He's basically what today is a Youtube personality. Middle school kids think he's a fucking riot because he walks the line on slightly flamboyant but not too much in order to tap into their hyperactive low brow sense of humor. Look at me so RANDOM. KABOOM POW Ka-ra-tay CHOP! *12 year old kids roaring* To anyone with a half formed brain, he's annoying as fuck. His shtick is obsolete in . Every other cunt with a smartphone has trie their hand at it with the few naturally rising to the top as theres a market to be filled.
He made out like a bandit for what he was at the time. Shame is own brother stole everything from him.

he's just another douchbag comedian that grooms young girls

no idea who this is. must be an american thing. i only heard some joke about atheists turning into trees that he will turn into bibles or some shit.

>He made out like a bandit for what he was at the time.

For being so horrifically unfunny and a fucking douchebag at that, he did surprisingly well. He was a famous comedian at the time and he was in a fair number of movies as well.

>no idea who this is. must be an american thing.
He's catholic Louis CK

Just a reminder OP got his thread idea from me. If I didn't make my thread, this thread wouldn't exist

DANES COOKED

Who gives a fuck? Damn, what a pathetic post