Attached: incel.jpg (1280x720, 173.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cpQOGB6IWEI
youtube.com/watch?v=SnbquT6cj0Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>wake up
>"Hi, I'm user, welcome to a day in my life."
>[16 hour block of masturbating, shitposting on Any Forums and smoking weed]
>"Heh, we sure had a lot of fun today huh? See you again in 4 hours, good night."

Already got one
youtube.com/watch?v=cpQOGB6IWEI

it would be hilarious if done right, the life of an incel is a comedy not a tragedy, incels deserve to be laughed at by normal people, im an incel myself btw

It wouldn't really, incels by and large aren't very interesting and a story about a guy not fucking isn't that strong a premise. Unless you want him to fuck and make it a wholesome 100 coming of age story a-la Lars and the realgirl or Virgin mountain.

The only time I woke up crying was from having nightmares about something bad happening to Dani Thorne. It just happened once or twice about a decade ago. I was very madly in love with her.
I haven't used cash at a grocery store or any store in probably about a decade. I used it for my weed dealer and to pay the electric bill and bus pass because the customer service center at the grocery store doesn't take credit cards. And that's like a bank sort of situation so everything is put on the counter.
But oh yeah I imagine my life with lots of women.

>guy gets up
>3/10 hambeast calls him an incel because she can still get nigger dick
>OOOOOH WAHAHAHA COME ON COME ON GET DOWN WITH THE SICKNESS
>guy punches her down into a well and it explodes
>Executive.producer Mel Gibson

>goes to grocery store
volcel

This thread is as good as any to ask i guess.
I want to make a documentary about NEETs and otherwise disaffected young men in different countries because I think it's interesting that it's a growing trend worldwide.
Would anyone here volunteer for that?
How much compensation would you expect for a day's filming?
How would I go about meeting people who fit the description but live in countries whose language I don't speak?

Check ur pms ;)

Apparently that guy in the vice documentary isn't even an incel, he just wanted attention. Also apparently people in the chatroom he visits were all audibly making fun of and shitting on the interview lady

How about you take me to a nice dinner after we’re done filming?

yeah, no incel would accept an interview with vice, admitting being an incel is worse than being a pedo or a serial killer for other people

What’s he up to these days

Having sex

japan already did it

youtube.com/watch?v=SnbquT6cj0Y

Attached: boys on the run.jpg (640x960, 295.7K)

dunno, I just talked to someone who claimed to be in the chat he was in. No real reason to lie about knowing that guy so I assume it was real.

>wake up
>drink coffee, browse Any Forums
>shower, dress aand so on
>take bus to work
>do work for 8-10 hours
>walk back home
>get comfy, make food, play vidya, fap and shitpost on Any Forums
>sleep
>repeat
Wouldn't make for a very engaging movie.

>How would an incel movie work?

It will bomb

Attached: Screenshot_20210708-021747_YouTube Vanced.jpg (1080x2400, 532.94K)

If it was a musical I would unironically watch it.

You would have the movie start when he was 5 or so and show how everything led up to his current point.

>i-is that... a male who doesn't get SEX?!?!? AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH HELP ME FEMINISM I'M GOING INSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNEEEEEE
Why are females like this?

If you identify as an incel as a virgin, something is very wrong.

This guy isn't even that bad looking, he could just hit the gym and stop being a fag and take the Iron-pill.

>i would prefer not to be harassed and murdered by someone who says they hate women
>jUsT aCcEpt rApE iS nAtUrAl oR iLl kILl yOU

I hate incels so much its unreal

is there a technical term for incel but instead of sex it's love and affection they want?

A man

a faggot

you're weak and don't represent incels
gaylord, i want sex because i want to control foids

Why waste your time on women?
They worship consumer products like Gucci, they are overly emotional and easily swayed, they want wealth while posing as liberals and leftists.
Be a man and forge your own future without slavery to your tastes.