Batman will now be an antifa ally forever

>batman will now be an antifa ally forever
>matt reeves, who made the dumbest and most soulless version of Bruce, will now have control over the character til the day he dies
>Tom King finally got what he wanted and killed the "fascist crime fighting detective" batman

Attached: 20220720_074559.jpg (1170x1455, 291.11K)

nooooooo muh cartoons for children aaaaaaaaaaaaa

>Tom King finally got what he wanted and killed the "fascist crime fighting detective" batman
If he's not fighting crime what the fuck IS he doing?

Inb4 faggot retards start going on about how great reeves' dogshit was
>le ebin Fincher detective noir ripoff
>when he's too fucking retarded to even analyze the photos riddler took

Attached: 20220711_185130.jpg (1080x1080, 52.32K)

>JJ Abrams
>Joker again and again and again
Nah, I'm fine.

beating up chuds before they can harass beautiful trans women

>If he's not fighting crime what the fuck IS he doing?
He'll find a bunch of crime and corruption that ties back to his own corrupt white dad, and then every story will end with him beating the shit out of some mentally ill poor white incel standin as a way to "take responsibility". I don't even like white people, I think white guys are massive faggots, I just wish someone would nuke this modern day America off the face of the earth for their having destroyed pretty much every single piece of mass media ever created by anyone in past generations.

Attached: 20220629_174958.jpg (622x350, 22.24K)

>greater representation and inclusivity
Except every bad guy will be white, and all the small fry and street villains will exclusively be white men. Only the sympathetic bad guys that are actually good will be non-white.

NOOOOOOOOO SIRS NOOOOOOO DO NOT REDEEEEEEEEM SIR PLEASE MATT REEVES IS GENIUS MOST INTELLIGENCE SUPER GENIUS MATT REEVES SIR PLEASE DO NOT REDEEM BLOODY BASTARD MATT REEVES IS THE MASTERMIND

The teaser for this got me hyped, so I'm hoping it turns out good. Currently I'm watching Stargirl on max and it's way better than it has any right to be.

Bruce Timm as showrunner as me hopeful. Also Ed Brubaker is a pretty good comic writer

>>when he's too fucking retarded to even analyze the photos riddler took
It's surreal that people call this new batman a "cerebral thinking man's detective" movie or whatever, when he literally should've just looked at the photos they were getting of all the suspects and gone "hm I should try and figure out where these photos were taken from", and it would've taken him straight to the villain's apartment right out the gate. Just ripoff some edgy filmmakers with meme aesthetics and boom suddenly you've been given the keys to the kingdom.

Attached: 1656460820349.jpg (1260x1600, 1.46M)

There will be a bunch of shit about sexuality, gender identity and white supremacy, won't there.

?

Yeah the Fincher aesthetic just psyopped everyone into going "DUHHH ACTUALLY NOLAN BATMAN WASNT EVEN LE DETECTIVE THIS BATMAN DUHH HE LIKE A REAL DETECTIVE" it's all so fucking cheap and dogshit literally just jangling keys in front of retards to convince them they're watching high art

Way to fail the film noir aesthetic. The whole point of the genre is that most characters are unlikable trainwrecks.

It was also just such a morally fucked up movie.

John Doe in Seven is not supposed to be a likable guy, he's a fucking maniac piece of shit. Simple as that. Whereas this Riddler is supposed to have justification for putting all of Gotham to hell. In fact everyone of his victims until he blows up the dam are in fact dirty of something one way or the other.

But this Riddler is also a fucking sadistic piece of shit. You don't have someone's face chewed off with rats and then go "WELL LOOKS LIKE HE WAS TAKING BRIBES FROM THE MAFIA WHAT A SHITHEAD."

>NOOOOOOOOO WHY DOES THIS BATMAN STORY HAVE BATMAN’S ARCHENEMY THE JOKER AS BATMAN’S ARCHENEMY INSTEAD OF MUH HECKIN WHOLESOME OBSCURE REDDIT MEMBERBERRY Z-LISTERINOS??!!
>NOOOOOOOOO WHY DOES THIS BIBLE STORY HAVE GOD’S ARCHENEMY SATAN AS GOD’S ARCHENEMY WHY DIDN’T THEY REPLACE SATAN WITH MUH HECKIN WHOLESOME OBSCURE REDDIT MEMBERBERRY Z-LISTERINO ORIGINAL CHARACTER SUPERDUPERVILLAIN - THE FUDGE-PACKER™??!!
>NOOOOOOOOO WHY DOES THIS SANDWICH I ORDERED HAVE BREAD IN IT I DON’T WANT TO PUT BREAD IN MY MOUTH I WANT TO PUT BLACK COCKS IN MY MOUTH WHAT KIND OF TRANSPHOBE WOULD PUT BREAD ON A SANDWICH INSTEAD OF BIG BLACK COCKS??!!

Only 10 episodes? It better be really well animated then

the fact thats a bullet point and theyre not just gonna sneak it in like the last 20-30 years lets you know how subverted this will be...

it literally says that, bottom left