Gordon from Thomas the Tank Engine

Based or cringe?

Attached: thomas-the-tank-engine-gordon.jpg (460x276, 24.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sNJAEOVnVEM
youtube.com/watch?v=wmYbzTjdN0w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

hes a dickhead, theyre all dickheads the fat controller is a NONCE
t. i live in sodor
thats not a joke either

>the fat controller is a NONCE
Source?

bro i live in sodor its well known hes always handing out quids to the kids at the big park

Oh no

anyone else dropped the show when they replaced comfy scale models with lameass cgi?

That’s awful :/

>they replaced comfy scale models with lameass cgi
They WHAT?

my brother still collected the dvds til like 4 years ago because he loved the idea of it being set in my town, it really is the perfection definition of soul and souless
yeah its gone full diversity now aswell i swear theres trains from every part of the world i dunno about a tranny train but its possible

in season 12th they replaced scale trains used in season 1-11 with cgi instead.

>not even Thomas the Tank Engine is sacred.

Attached: 1658143400835679.png (806x605, 333.57K)

Gordon was based

Yes. I won't even give it a chance.

the new dennis the menace (uk) replaced the ginger kid with........ CAN YOU GUESS?

The show's ended now anyway

They kicked out Henry and Edward at some point and replaced them with a nigger train and a girl train

>loved the idea of it being set in my town
wait I thought sodor was fictional?

>fell in a ditch
>some boys sang a song to mock him
He's pretty cringe. Henry was more based for becoming the first NEET engine and staying in the tunnel.

James had a kino theme and a splendid coat of red
youtube.com/watch?v=sNJAEOVnVEM

Attached: james.jpg (300x200, 16.5K)

I'M RED

For me, it's
youtube.com/watch?v=wmYbzTjdN0w

lmao it is but its based on the town of barrow in furness/ walney island but set in the local of isle of man (you can literally see it from my bitch)
theres a place called vickerstown in sodor and i get the bus there alot. lots of shipyard and rail roads are still here mostly derelict now and not used

Always felt Gordon got done dirty. Man just wanted to stay fresh and Fat dicktroller bricked his ass up in a tunnel for eternity.

Attached: TheSadStoryOfHenry52.png (1117x835, 1.53M)

That was Henry bro