Here are your Targaryens bro

>here are your Targaryens bro

Attached: 1629402291761.png (1944x1047, 1.72M)

I can't stand looking at them anymore

Like staring into a mirror.

Attached: Z37tvql2m6m71.png (783x1075, 739.98K)

sir ye toh tatti hai.

Why are they all black?

Just consume the product, goy.

lol jewrats just can’t help themselves

>we ridin dragons an shit HOL UP

Is that from Bheja Fry?

Without sounding like a racist piece of shit chud, whats wrong with adding some POC characters in stories with magic dragons?
How are we black folks supposed to immerse ourselves in media if nobody looks like us?

so film something about africa instead of race-bending european inspired stories, there has to have happened something interesting at some point in africa to film

>this
>Rings of Power
I just can’t watch this. It’s not even that they’re including black people, it’s that they’ve intentionally made it clear that their priority wasn’t in making the best show possible; it was in forwarding a social agenda. It’s not even real diversity. It’s hamfisted, clumsy inclusivity from people that don’t really understand what real diversity is. Presenting fantasy races as some multiethnic homogenous soup is cowardly. Rings of Power could’ve dedicated time to the Easterlings, that would’ve been interesting. Instead they shoehorn a mulatto elf.

Delhi Belly (2011)

>How are we black folks supposed to immerse ourselves in media if nobody looks like us?
Develop films and shows that revolve around non-white stories and mythology i.e real representation. Stop bastardising European folklore and fantasy.

>Blacks with white hair
It's supposed to be kino, but when you group more than one, it looks retarded as fuck kek

Attached: Leroy-smith-with-sugar-tekken7-render.jpg (923x1068, 441.74K)

>SHEEEEEEEEEIT
they clean the floor

Attached: house of the dirty mops.jpg (1944x1047, 638.32K)

Why is reddit seething about this pic so much?

Is the show taken place in africa?

>mfw harada made the wing chun representative a nigger to humiliate jap hating chinks

Attached: 1653091508680.png (342x591, 93.16K)

couldn't they give them straight hair at least? Dreads in fucking Westeros wtf

It's a reflection of western society. Why are you complaining about it?
I understand when this type of thing first hit the scene but now you should be well aware of your surroundings.

Back when they were filming the 10 Commandments and Ben Hur, they had to use whatever actor was available, so they were all white even though none of the actual characters in the story were white. It was a reflection of society at the time.. but now whites have turned into mulattoes so naturally the casts will show this.

Any Forums needs to move on from their denial phase.

why? what's the reason for doing this?
is it to pwn the conservachuds?

those are Velaryons, nat targs

the problem is the targ were already established as whites. so when a horde of blacks show up you can feel casting and 2022. it literally is immersion breaking.

You don't.
You die.
t. Disgusting subhuman nigger leftie cuckold BBC-consumer vote blue no matter who

Acshually, Targaryens were one of the least important houses in Valyria, the black power houses were the real lords in charge.

Attached: ed5.png (730x1194, 27.79K)

>It’s not even that they’re including black people
Stopped reading. Stop pussy footing around it. This is a problem in and of itself.

anyone else not watching established lore that has been blackwashed? i will never watch this.

Agreed. Shit, there's even the whole thing about Numenorian colonies that they could have gone into

No. They need to show black people in charge of whitey, that's the whole point.

why not wear african clothes while doing it though'