How did they go from this

how did they go from this...

Attached: 1_ag7aT3V0bDbZ3q5-c2CJ0A.png (1400x763, 1.26M)

Other urls found in this thread:

georgerrmartin.com/notablog/2022/07/08/a-winter-garden/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

to this

Attached: 0_Profesor2B2BClassic2BT-Shirt_Classic2BT-Shirt_1-v7Pra-1jpeg.jpg (1200x1200, 116.12K)

*Gangster's Paradise intensifies*

GRRM sold out his IP to soulless money hungry execs, and this is the result. Maybe he should've finished the books instead and never bothered with a TV adaptation, probably would've been vastly more respected.

90's era cringey white savior complex
disgusting wewuz shit
both are shit

Martin said it himself that it was just to expensive to have to fly people who weren't the natives (brown Cambodians) to be extras for shots like this.

And way less rich or famous.

SHIEEET

WE

My point still stands. He would've been way more respected had he not chased fame and money like a 14 yr old dumbass trying to get attention on social media and just finished his books.
Now, he's looked upon as a fat lazy lardass who normalfags dislike and fans hate and can't be halfassed to even bother finishing his books before he croaks.

Quite a legacy to leave behind

he hit the bump and cant get around it anymore. The conclusion that was shown in the infamous got final season- that was based on the rough drafts the had come up with for the final book. Dumb and dumber said so themselves as well as lardlord that he showed them his drafts.

So that is where he did plan to end it, one way or another. The wise cripple who spent most of his times squatting in the norf getting high ending up on the throne. Since it got such universal ridicule and hatred he panicked and now does not know how to end it.

Attached: 1658220916473267.webm (1280x720, 1.64M)

He doesnt plan everything out, that's not how he writes. Or he does and scraps it later.

georgerrmartin.com/notablog/2022/07/08/a-winter-garden/

WTF are those supposed to be Valyrians?
BUHAHAH

Attached: 1658311643057.jpg (258x245, 18.14K)

I guess they were the Valyrian slaves that were released and now are all like WE WUZ DRAGONRIDERS N SHIEEEET

Oh yeh I just saw this article announcing this yesterday. I've gotta say he wouldn't have been my first choice for Aegon but we'll see how it goes

>they’re black so historically they must've always been slaves
You just outed yourself, racist

Did you just forget where you are?

>Nigger in a white kingdom
>anything but a fucking slaves
Duh

>You just outed yourself
>thinks calling someone racist does anything here
noooo please don't call me sexist next, or god forbid, transphobic!

Attached: 1625801826127.jpg (605x586, 38.25K)

Maario Naharis

Attached: 0i5zuu5xb8031.jpg (477x318, 21.95K)

>>someone is white so historically they must've owned slaves
follows the same logic