CGI gf

CGI gf

Attached: ybpx15ti5fb91.jpg (1284x1259, 138.48K)

I would rather kiss a green screen than that ugly mutt Zendaya.

Is that the full body condom that Naked Gun predicted?

I wanted to say something about how pathetic that is, but then I saw and realized it's a blessing in disguise.

it would be funnier if he was kissing a nig

>ugly mutt
The correct term is American

Holy shit, my hatred for the MCU is reaching levels I can't even begin to describe. The entire thing (besides some of phase 1 which had some practical effects and actual sets) is a fucking video game greenscreen, isn't it?

The retards over on Reddit were bending over backwards trying to explain this photo instead of realising it was a shitty 5 minute photoshop job.

She's got that gamer neck

why thought? She's literally dating him, i just can't comprehend it... It doesn't make sense using CGI time and money on something so banal...

it's fake but if you want to believe it's real then the reddit thread OP got this from says it's cause she was filming euphoria at the time.

no, chud. they weren't.

Attached: zendaya.png (800x464, 312.87K)

>chud
Back to with you

Erm, just because they're dating doesn't mean he has consent to kiss her, sweetie. And no, it doesn't matter that it's for a film, he has to get permission from her for that or it's literally rape.

>Variety sat down with Holland to share some details of the upcoming titular superhero film, Spider-Man: Far From Home.
>EB: MJ was greenscreened.
>TH: Haha, was it that obvious?
>EB: So how'd you do it?
>TH: Now you're all wondering how I managed to pull that scene off, and the answer lies in good ol' fashioned Hollywood magic. From new, amazing technology, I was filmed in front of a green screen
while the black actor was filmed elsewhere.
>EB: Right.
>TH: Then my image was put together with the black person's image later in post production.
>EB: Post production?
>TH: That's right. Due to modern miracles I was able to record that scene safely on a secured sound stage, while the black actors were actually filmed many miles away.
>TH (laughing): I was never in harm's way for a moment.

too bad even green man wont kiss you

Imagine being this gay

Its has nothing to do with what would make the actors uncomfortable, it is about what is the best time management to be most profitable for the producers.

Was this a re-shoot she wasn't available for or something?

OP bros...refute this...

LMAO Holland will then put up a wall in his scenes with Sydney Sweeney's at SONY

Attached: 64xawl5zs5u51.png (1080x2160, 1.47M)