Directors who are probably pedos

The director of this film was sued by a parent because he had their son along with other boys go completely naked in front of girls. The director didn't include this scene in the script he gave parents and he even filmed the scene out in a remote forest to hide it

Attached: MV5BMmYwMGJkMTgtZGRjMC00YjgwLWE3NDEtZWFjZWExMjg3MmEzXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjc3MjQzNTI@._V1_.jpg (1058x1500, 215.02K)

back when you could still make keeno

Attached: BryanSinger.jpg (1400x1400, 210.52K)

Your forced meme is really boring.desu

I've seen this. The girls weren't in the same shot as the naked boys.

You don't know if they weren't there and the girls would have still watched the film so those girls as young as 11 would have seen 14 year old boys nude. Pretty fucked up.

>of the war buttons
What kind of name is that?

I liked this movie as a kid

what is your obscession with this harmless film?
it is tiresome
to be so so obscessed about nude boys shows an immaturity that is remarkable even for this board

If they were in different shots, they may well have been on the set at different times. It's not a big deal anyway. Nudity is no big deal.

Is it just me, or are english lads kind of uggo?

You say nudity isn't a big deal but if they had the girls go naked there would have been national outrage and the film would have been banned from release and arrests would have been made. It's hypocritical.

Why would they even do that? What context would have called for that in this movie?

It wouldn't have been called for but I'm just saying no film would have been allowed to be made with girls naked in them so it's hypocritical. And if the context did call for it the film would never have been allowed to be made and the director would have been forced to change the script.

>Geronimo captures the main chick and take away her buttons
Yeah, no. There's no way they would film that

you have the sexual maturity of an 11 yr old mormon

Girls have been shown nude too. Usually in movies from continental Europe or elsewhere. In innocent contexts of course lol

The Invisible Boy (2014) had a boy go completely nude in a girls' locker room but had every girl wearing a towel

According to IMdB the nudity wasn't graphic.

and? they had the boy go completely nude but they had every single girl in the scene wearing a full body towel.

Pedo. You probably are a grown man who still lives with his parents.

>naked kids seeing naked kids BAD
>mutilating infant penises GOOD
why are americans like this

Chances are he wore flesh colored briefs.

>why are americans like this

Attached: ghdfs.jpg (670x676, 75.8K)

they literally show his bare ass

>Directors who are probably pedos
All the jewish ones

Attached: SpielbergRapist.png (482x600, 265.09K)

calling osmeone a pedo after making a thinly disguised boylove thread is a bit rich